my ex girlfriends....

as one put it when wearing a pad "I feel all messy 'down there'"

tampons a cleaner

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
my ex girlfriends....

as one put it when wearing a pad "I feel all messy 'down there'"

tampons a cleaner
I don't really get all "that messy down there" so I barely notice it.

Based on certain tests I was NOT able to take, the idea of tampons irks me even more now.

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
I don't really get all "that messy down there" so I barely notice it.

Based on certain tests I was NOT able to take, the idea of tampons irks me even more now.
maybe you just need to get laid...after your period of course

rainfully

figmentmom said:
Finally catching up after a few days away!

Doug, I'm so sorry about your loss.

Regina, hope you feel a whole lot better SOON!

And, while we're discussing endocrinologist-type things, my son's girlfriend was just diagnosed with Graves disease, which runs in her family. She's seeing an endocrinologist on January 4th, and on a lot of meds until then. We downloaded a lot of (scary) information about it...anyone know anything about this disease, or know anyone who has it? She is reluctant to have the treatment to destroy part of her thyroid permanently, but her symptoms are interfering with her quality of life.

My mom had Graves disease. Her metabolism was so high, she would eat constantly and continue to lose weight. (As an example, she would have a half a dozen donuts for breakfast, two lunches, etc, and snack throughout the day) She had her thyroid removed through medication. One symptom that still haunts her is the eye bulging... she recently had surgery for that and it has helped a great deal.

towerfareak

WDWScottieBoy said:
Welcome to our madness, and this is actually nowhere near as bad as it gets (at least it rarely happens). :wave: Just don't let it scare you off.

LOL thanks! :wave: I know her so it doesn't surprise me lol.

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Dude pay attention...I'm not the pervert! :lol:

288bsflag.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom