Temporary Huggles

MKCP 1985

I've been to Jamaica twice - a great place to honeymoon. :sohappy:

Dot, I like your new avatar. The snowman always seemed a little TOO happy to see everyone.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Your signature makes us all sound like crazy people.

Or unicorns.

Really? :eek: Perhaps I shall change it then.
Not that crazy isn't fitting in some cases.

But you're right. As far as I know, there are no unicorns here.

DDuckFan130

Here's some more :lol:

36_19_1.gif

4_13_3.gif

4_13_4.gif

nibblesandbits

MKCP 1985 said:

I'm really excited. We're staying at Breezes Runaway Bay. I hear it's really nice. And when it's all the food and alcohol you can drink...my friends and family will all be happy as clams!

Uponastar

MKCP 1985 said:

Dot, I like your new avatar. The snowman always seemed a little TOO happy to see everyone.

Oh my gosh! Pongo didn't like my signature and now you thought my snowman was too happy! :cry: What does that mean anyway?:lookaroun

If I've offended anyone else, please let me know now!
I thought Festivus was over!

DDuckFan130

nibblesandbits said:
Nothing about you...just about Connor! :lol:
Ohhh...you said to Regina not ToO :lol: I thought they were indicative of my personality...and I would've said you were probably right :lookaroun

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Oh my gosh! Pongo didn't like my signature and now you thought my snowman was too happy! :cry: What does that mean anyway?:lookaroun

If I've offended anyone else, please let me know now!
I thought Festivus was over!

Your username could use some tweaking, you have a low post count, and your dog is ugly.

Just kidding. I don't even know if you have a dog.

MKCP 1985

nibblesandbits said:
I'm really excited. We're staying at Breezes Runaway Bay. I hear it's really nice. And when it's all the food and alcohol you can drink...my friends and family will all be happy as clams!
I realize my previous post may have sounded like I have had two honeymoons in Jamaica - NOT THE CASE! :lol: No, my two trips were anniversary trips and we loved Jamaica. IWe stayed in a sister resort in the Ocho Rios area. If you decide to venture off property, be warned - the island can be very dangerous. But, still, two can't miss events are in the Ocho Rios area : The Dunns River Falls and a horseback tour of an old sugar cane plantation - I can't recall its name right now. It is very well known in the area.

Even if you never set foot outside the Breezes, it will be a great trip. Beautiful scenery, Blue Mountain coffee, Appleton Estate Rum, gentle ocean currents. Mmmmmmmmm.

nibblesandbits

DDuckFan130 said:
Ohhh...you said to Regina not ToO :lol: I thought they were indicative of my personality...and I would've said you were probably right :lookaroun

:lol: Easy miscommunication. Especially when you already believe it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom