Temporary Huggles

Lil'mermaid

I've been playing phone tag with my admissons person from Tampa since yesterday morning and I STILL cant get ahold of her. This is starting to really make me angry.

*skipped school huggles*

Nemo14

She may be gone for the holidays.
Anyway, lots of family things to do today (and the grocery store too :fork:).
Not sure that I'll have time to be on for a while, so I'll wish everyone a merry Christmas now just in case.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS, and especially to Steve who makes it all work for us all! :sohappy::sohappy:

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
Eve of the Eve huggles everyone! :wave: :xmas:

Today I brave the horrors of the supermarket! :eek:

I hate to admit this, but I, too, shall be slogging my way through the aisles, Dot!

...that is, when I'm done vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing and scrubbing...:rolleyes:

figmentmom

Lil'mermaid said:
I've been playing phone tag with my admissons person from Tampa since yesterday morning and I STILL cant get ahold of her. This is starting to really make me angry.

Keep trying, Katie. *huggles* :wave:

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
I hate to admit this, but I, too, shall be slogging my way through the aisles, Dot!

...that is, when I'm done vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing and scrubbing...:rolleyes:

Home from the supermarket! :sohappy: :xmas:

Now it's my turn for the vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing, scrubbing . . . :cry: I need a nap! Or at least a huggle!

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
Home from the supermarket! :sohappy: :xmas:

Now it's my turn for the vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing, scrubbing . . . :cry: I need a nap! Or at least a huggle!

OK, here's your *huggle*! I'm done with the cleaning (that's the good news) but now I'm off to the grocery store (that's the BAD news...)

tigsmom

Afternoon huggles. Found out I was missing a key ingredient to an appetizer I'm making for tomorrow evening. The stores are packed and people are not very friendly right now. Down to the last minute things, but Princess #2 doesn't think she needs to dirty her hands. :rolleyes:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Merry Christmas, Nemo!! :xmas: (Incase you're not online.)

Anyway, I am done with school until January 2, 2006!! :xmas: :D They really jipped us this year. :cry:

I got my progress report in the mail today, and that prick (my gym teacher) game me some pretty crummy remarks on it. Grade wasn't bad, 96, but the remarks made me feel like crap.
Language Arts- 93 (down from a 95)
Math- 83 (down from a 90)
Science- 82 (down from a 92)
Social Studies- 99 (up from a 97)
Careers- Pass (Passed last marking period as well)
Research- 100 (first time I had it)
Phys. Ed- 96 (down from a 98)
Health- 96 (down from a 99)
Computers- 100 (first time I had it)

Great way to start Christmas break! :fork: I am really doing bad this marking period. I am so tired and upset, I ready to freak out. :cry:

*huggles*

DDuckFan130

Fantasmic!329 said:

Anyway, I am done with school until January 2, 2006!! :xmas: :D They really jipped us this year. :cry:

I got my progress report in the mail today, and that prick (my gym teacher) game me some pretty crummy remarks on it. Grade wasn't bad, 96, but the remarks made me feel like crap.

Great way to start Christmas break! :fork: I am really doing bad this marking period. I am so tired and upset, I ready to freak out. :cry:

*huggles*
Those grades look really good to me :wave:

*huggles*

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Thanks Regina.

The ones I am primarily ed off about are Science and Math. I really have no control over the Science grade, as our teacher...well....just sucks at teaching. :lookaroun :brick: (As I have mentioned in the past.) But I do have a good math teacher, I just need to show work more, and check my work.

*huggles*

figmentmom

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thanks Regina.

The ones I am primarily ed off about are Science and Math. I really have no control over the Science grade, as our teacher...well....just sucks at teaching. :lookaroun :brick: (As I have mentioned in the past.) But I do have a good math teacher, I just need to show work more, and check my work.

*huggles*

Hang in there, Freddy - you have a great attitude about math, and things will get better. As for science - unfortunately, life is full of people who don't live up to our expectations...do your best, and it will pay off.

*huggles*

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:

*huggles*

Huggles Freddy! You are way too hard on yourself! Those grades look really good to me! :sohappy: Math and Science are tough subjects. You did well all across the board! Reward yourself and have a great Christmas break! :xmas:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
She may be gone for the holidays.
Anyway, lots of family things to do today (and the grocery store too :fork:).
Not sure that I'll have time to be on for a while, so I'll wish everyone a merry Christmas now just in case.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS, and especially to Steve who makes it all work for us all! :sohappy::sohappy:

Nemo, if I miss you over the next two days, I wish you and your family the very Merriest of Christmases! :xmas: :kiss:

And thanks for reminding me:
Merry Christmas Steve! And thank you! :xmas:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Thanks Dot. :kiss:

I'm not going to let it spoil my break, but I do want to improve upon it. I guess I could try a bit harder in gym. Gym has never been a strong point of mine, and this particular teacher makes everything worse.

*huggles* everyone

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom