Temporary Huggles

dandaman

Where did everyone go? :cry:

Freddy, I know you're still online! :lookaroun

Fine, I'm leaving. (It's not because there's no on here; I could carry on a conversation with myself for a loooooong time...) :lookaroun

stranger

dandaman said:
Where did everyone go? :cry:

Freddy, I know you're still online! :lookaroun

Fine, I'm leaving. (It's not because there's no on here; I could carry on a conversation with myself for a loooooong time...) :lookaroun

You leave just when I get here! :cry:

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
Gosh, I hope you're wearing your longjohns! :rolleyes:

My FIL was wearing his yesterday when he stopped by... and a sweater and a leather jacket. :lol: I was running around all day in a thin sweatshirt. because it was 35 degrees and sunny... it felt good. :D

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
My FIL was wearing his yesterday when he stopped by... and a sweater and a leather jacket. :lol: I was running around all day in a thin sweatshirt. because it was 35 degrees and sunny... it felt good. :D

Huggles Mad!

It was 40ish here today. Pretty nice.
Supposed to be even warmer over the next few days. But maybe rain for Christmas! :mad: :xmas:

rainfully

tigsmom said:

My dad wears his longjohns that he wore when he was in the army... hehehe.

When I go shopping I like to dress kind of light because those malls and stores get HOT... especially when you're wearing a big coat.

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
German chocolate fudge, mint frosting bars, Peanut Blossoms and shortbread cookies. :D

Hmm...I will try the german chocolate fudge...

rainfully said:
When I go shopping I like to dress kind of light because those malls and stores get HOT... especially when you're wearing a big coat.

I know....I'm the same way. I hate that feeling of big heavy coat when I'm shopping.

Uponastar

rainfully said:
My dad wears his longjohns that he wore when he was in the army... hehehe.

I agree. I usually leave my coat in the car and make a run for it. :lol:
I hate to be hot when I'm shopping. I have to find my comfort zone. :animwink:

Nemo14

Personally, I try to avoid the malls whenever possible, but when I do go, I'm with you Dot - leave the coat in the car!
When the kids were little, I used to bundle them up, then carry all their outerwear all over the mall - what a nuisance! I quicky learned to skip hats, gloves, and scarves, and just bring a tote bag for their jackets!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom