Temporary Huggles

figmentmom

Nemo14 said:
My grandmother's name was Hannah, and I always loved that name. It's really popular now, but at the time it was pretty rare. I wanted to name my daughter Hannah, but it really didn't go well with my last name.

The first-born girls in each generation on my side of the family have traditionally been named Mary, and given a saint's name or a family name for a middle name. My great-grandmother was Mary Sophia, my grandmother was Mary Alice, my mother is Mary Margaret, and I'm Mary Kathleen.

...I named my daughter Sara Elizabeth...:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

figmentmom said:
The first-born girls in each generation on my side of the family have traditionally been named Mary, and given a saint's name or a family name for a middle name. My great-grandmother was Mary Sophia, my grandmother was Mary Alice, my mother is Mary Margaret, and I'm Mary Kathleen.

...I named my daughter Sara Elizabeth...:lookaroun
Blasphemy...she broke tradition! :D

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Nibs and Betty. . . .you're Idol fans?! Me too!
Betty, you're lucky to have someone to watch with. It's so much more fun!
I've been watching Idol since the second season. I didn't watch the first b/c I hated reality TV...still do, but can stand it a little more now. And I stopped watching the 3rd season b/c I knew Fantasia was going to win and I hated her.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Nibs and Betty. . . .you're Idol fans?! Me too!
Betty, you're lucky to have someone to watch with. It's so much more fun!
My mom and I usually watch TV shows together. With her being a teacher, and me being at school all day, it is one of the brief times we can be together during the week! My dad is not too much into shows like WifeSwap, Idol, or Super Nanny, so my mom and I watch them. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom