Temporary Huggles

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Don't hold back, Connor Sweetie, tell us how you really feel! :lol:

What is this paper you speak of?

Christianity’s Response to September 11, 2001
By
[ME]
September the 11th of 2001 began like any other day; children went to school, adults traveled to work, and 4 routine flights boarded from various airports across the country; but to the horror of the American people and of humanity across the world, those flights turned out to be anything but routine. At 8:45 am on that fateful morning, hijacked American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the North tower of the World Trade Center complex. Eighteen minutes later, United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into Tower 2; at approximately 9:43 am American Airlines Flight 77 exploded in a fiery inferno at the Pentagon, and 27 minutes later United Airlines Flight 93 went down in Somerset County, Pennsylvania. In total over 5000 innocent people lost their lives, but these were not soldiers, they were innocent victims of a horrible tragedy which none shall soon forget.

I have about 2 pages of this done. It;s not that it's hard, it's just a pain in the @$$! :fork:

Connor002

Lil'mermaid said:
You do my term paper (the aftermath of the Hurricanes) and find me two new colleges to apply to since I got denied admisson to Univ. of Tampa, and do the applications.

Um... no thanks...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

By
[ME]

September the 11th of 2001 began like any other day; children went to school, adults traveled to work, and 4 routine flights boarded from various airports across the country; but to the horror of the American people and of humanity across the world, those flights turned out to be anything but routine. At 8:45 am on that fateful morning, hijacked American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the North tower of the World Trade Center complex. Eighteen minutes later, United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into Tower 2; at approximately 9:43 am American Airlines Flight 77 exploded in a fiery inferno at the Pentagon, and 27 minutes later United Airlines Flight 93 went down in Somerset County, Pennsylvania. In total over 5000 innocent people lost their lives, but these were not soldiers, they were innocent victims of a horrible tragedy which none shall soon forget.

I have about 2 pages of this done. It;s not that it's hard, it's just a pain in the @$$! :fork:

Wow, heavy topic!
But there certainly is a lot to be said. Personally, I think that a lot could be said about the fact that people of every religion, as well as people of no religion were affected. The way each person's spirituality helped them through the crisis and whether the tragedy brought people closer to their beliefs or more distant, certainly a lot of different opinions on that one!

Not exactly a cheery topic for Christmas week! But still a good one. Good luck with it.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Not exactly a cheery topic for Christmas week! But still a good one. Good luck with it.

Not really for Christmas week... more like due tommorow... and assigned 3 weeks ago... and started last night... :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
By
[ME]

I remember when you were asking questions about this...I thought you'd finished this paper months ago. :hammer:

nibblesandbits

Lil'mermaid said:
You do my term paper (the aftermath of the Hurricanes) and find me two new colleges to apply to since I got denied admisson to Univ. of Tampa, and do the applications.

Sorry about not getting into the Univ. of Tampa...isn't that the one you really wanted to go to?

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
Good topic...which movies?
Rudolph, Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, other Rankin/Bass movies, and then others like Muppet Christmas Carol, Christmas Story, etc.

*huggles*

EDIT: Forgot to mention that report on Roger Williams that I'm working on. Ugh, so boring. I probably don't even have to do it to still do well in the class, considering I have a 99%. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Rudolph, Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, other Rankin/Bass movies, and then others like Muppet Christmas Carol, Christmas Story, etc.

*huggles*

EDIT: Forgot to mention that report on Roger Williams that I'm working on. Ugh, so boring. I probably don't even have to do it to still do well in the class, considering I have a 99%. :lookaroun

Huggles, Freddy! Sounds like fun! :xmas:

Roger Williams!?

Uponastar

Lil'mermaid said:

Katie, sorry you didn't get into your college of choice. Things really do have a way of working out like their supposed to. I'm sure that the perfect school is just waiting to hear from you, as soon as you wade through those pesky admission applications. Good luck! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom