Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

speck76 said:
yes....yes it does :hurl:
See...I knew it would. :D

Actually, when I met him, he used to live about 30 minutes from me. And let me tell you, that was a fun drive home at 1:00 in the morning when I'd been asleep for an hour or so already.

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
I actually have the option of doing that too...although, I will probably end up going shopping instead, spending money I don't need to be spending.

I feel like spending money, but I have to be good about it since I’ll be spending a lot of it in May at WDW. :sohappy: (plus it’s raining and as a true Californian I hate driving in the rain). :p

speck76

nibblesandbits said:
See...I knew it would. :D

Actually, when I met him, he used to live about 30 minutes from me. And let me tell you, that was a fun drive home at 1:00 in the morning when I'd been asleep for an hour or so already.

wht were you doing sleeping at his place

stranger

MerHearted said:
:wave: :lol:

Planning a WDW trip is hard. Just when you think you understand things, you don't. :brick:

Welcome to my world, but I have you to help me understand everything. :lol:

I can bug you allllllllllllllllll night! :D :drevil: (or clean the bathroom…not sure which is more appealing.)

nibblesandbits

stranger said:
I feel like spending money, but I have to be good about it since I’ll be spending a lot of it in May at WDW. :sohappy: (plus it’s raining and as a true Californian I hate driving in the rain). :p
Well, I was watching What Not To Wear and it was inspiring me to shop. The only thing I hate about a show like that is that I can't wear clothes like that all the time. I'm not about to dress in work clothes when I'm still in college.

nibblesandbits

stranger said:
Welcome to my world, but I have you to help me understand everything. :lol:

I can bug you allllllllllllllllll night! :D :drevil: (or clean the bathroom…not sure which is more appealing.)
I'd go with cleaning the bathroom...but that's just me...

:D

:kiss: to the mermaid

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
Well, I was watching What Not To Wear and it was inspiring me to shop. The only thing I hate about a show like that is that I can't wear clothes like that all the time. I'm not about to dress in work clothes when I'm still in college.

College life for me was like a freaking runway (it didn't help that was a fashion major). :lookaroun

I looove to dress up, but I can't afford all the clothes I see in magazines and programs, so I make up my own things by going to shop thrift shops or stores like Forever 21.

figmentmom

stranger said:
College life for me was like a freaking runway (it didn't help that was a fashion major). :lookaroun

I looove to dress up, but I can't afford all the clothes I see in magazines and programs, so I make up my own things by going to shop thrift shops or stores like Forever 21.

I have gotten LOTS of incredible bargains at consignment stores!

nibblesandbits

See and for me, a store like Forever 21 already has clothes I like, so I don't need to alter them.

You should make me clothes and then send them to me! :lol: Then I wouldn't have to shop and you can keep making clothes!

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Is there anything we could help you with, Vince?

Working on science extra credit. Need to boost that grade. I dropped 10 points from one marking period to the next (93 to an 83!) :(

*huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom