Temporary Huggles

MerHearted

stranger said:
Welcome to my world, but I have you to help me understand everything. :lol:

I can bug you allllllllllllllllll night! :D :drevil: (or clean the bathroom…not sure which is more appealing.)

I hope you brought food if we'll be here all night.

MerHearted

nibblesandbits said:
Oh...I wish I could help. I haven't ever had an AP, so I don't know anything about it. But you can feel free to share your troubles with it.

I understood the Best Rate Program. Then the same day I understood it, they closed it. Now there's this new way to get an AP rate, oy! Eh, I assume I'll get an AP rate anyway so I go ahead and order an AP. Now I'm told there's a chance that I may not get one? So I could actually pay more than what I would have without an AP?! Gah! :brick:

nibblesandbits

MerHearted said:
I understood the Best Rate Program. Then the same day I understood it, they closed it. Now there's this new way to get an AP rate, oy! Eh, I assume I'll get an AP rate anyway so I go ahead and order an AP. Now I'm told there's a chance that I may not get one? So I could actually pay more than what I would have without an AP?! Gah! :brick:
Well that sucks. Good luck on figuring that out!

stranger

nibblesandbits said:
See and for me, a store like Forever 21 already has clothes I like, so I don't need to alter them.

You should make me clothes and then send them to me! :lol: Then I wouldn't have to shop and you can keep making clothes!

I’m a finicky dresser, so I tend to alter my wardrobe. :lookaroun I do love forever 21 and I try to use what they have to mimic Bebe clothing. (I’m obsessed with that store) for work. But on weekends it’s more laid back clothes for me.

I'll make you clothes, but how much are you will to pay? (you'll have an original Roxxy, not to be confused with quicksilver's Roxy) :p

nibblesandbits

stranger said:
I’m a finicky dresser, so I tend to alter my wardrobe. :lookaroun I do love forever 21 and I try to use what they have to mimic Bebe clothing. (I’m obsessed with that store) for work. But on weekends it’s more laid back clothes for me.

I'll make you clothes, but how much are you will to pay? (you'll have an original Roxxy, not to be confused with quicksilver's Roxy) :p
um...I will pay $1. (Plus Shipping and Handling) :lol:

Ooh...and original Roxxy. Ok...make that $2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom