Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

Safari Giraffe said:
Evening HUGGLES.

I guess I am not on here often enough to be remembered on a Huggle list. I'm sure it was not intentional (was it?). I am not great at remembering names so that is why I usually Huggle everyone.

BTW Nibs, your pictures and trip report were great. Glad you had a great time. July will be here before you know it.:)
Thanks Giraffe!!!

Ok, I am off for the night. I'm going to figure out what to eat for dinner. What's-his-face already ate the leftover pizza, so now I'm left to fend for myself :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful night! *huggles*

Safari Giraffe

nibblesandbits said:
Thanks Giraffe!!!

Ok, I am off for the night. I'm going to figure out what to eat for dinner. What's-his-face already ate the leftover pizza, so now I'm left to fend for myself :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful night! *huggles*

Goodnight.

You should have "what's-his-face" make you some dinner. You need to start training early or it will never stick!:lol:

*HUGGLES*:wave:

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:

Now, I would never do something like that! :D

:lookaroun

Good luck with that...
Goodnight. :kiss:

*special huggles*

Safari Giraffe

Connor002 said:
Ok... Goodnight everyone.
*huggles*

:kiss: (<--for the women, only)
:lookaroun

:wave:

Goodnight Connor! :wave:

Thanks for the :kiss: .

I'm heading out for the night myself so............

*Goodnight HUGGLES for everyone*!!!

Nemo14

Good morning huggles!
Another warm, sunny day here! (30 degrees already - supposed to go up to the 50's today) :sohappy:

Snow coming tomorrow :(

Safari Giraffe

Morning everyone.

*HUGGLES*

It is dreary, foggy and raining here!:( My dogs are not happy with this weather and neither am I because I have to dry them off everytime they go out!!!:(

It is supposed to go up to 50 degrees today, but no Sun in the future.

Oh well............

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom