Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

You know, when I first wandered into "huggles" and got the drift of what it was all about, I thought for sure no guys would be on this thread. I just didn't think guys would be into huggling! I was wrong, of course. But I can't help but think what it would be like in the "real world" to have our guys running around "huggling" people! :lol:
Just imagine one of our huggle guys walking up to a group of friends and saying "Huggles everyone". :eek:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
You know, when I first wandered into "huggles" and got the drift of what it was all about, I thought for sure no guys would be on this thread. I just didn't think guys would be into huggling! I was wrong, of course. But I can't help but think what it would be like in the "real world" to have our guys running around "huggling" people! :lol:
Just imagine one of our huggle guys walking up to a group of friends and saying "Huggles everyone". :eek:
I don't think I ever mentioned WDWMagic to any of my friends. They already know of my obsessivness of WDW, and if they learned that I joined a forum regarding it, they would call the men in the white jackets!

OK, now I'm really out of here!

*huggles*

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I don't think I ever mentioned WDWMagic to any of my friends. They already know of my obsessivness of WDW, and if they learned that I joined a forum regarding it, they would call the men in the white jackets!

*huggles*

Some things are best kept secret! ;)

Pongo

Fantasmic!329 said:

*huggles*

That's funny, because all of my friends know. I've even mentioned the huggle thread to some of them. My friend, who writes for the teen section of the newspaper every Sunday, even put in a blurb about WDWMagic. Pretty cool stuff.

Okay, I have to go read economics-related stuff.

*huggles*

Connor002

Fantasmic!329 said:

*huggles*

I didn't tell them either...
The white coats came for me once, but they may get lucky the second time around!
Well... third... :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:

No huggles for normals. Only huggles for hugglers.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Can I have some extra-super-greater-than-the-greatest-huggles-ever huggles? :lookaroun Please? :lookaroun

OMG, is there no end to this? :lol:

*The greatest huggle that ever was* just for you, Connor, Sweetie!

Uponastar

Slow night in huggles . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I guess everyone's tired out from the earilier barrage of special huggles.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Back from Orientation. Went pretty well. I know a few classes that I will not be taking, for sure. (Such as Woodshop, Latin, and Band [have to be there by 7:30!])

Gotta go work on that science project. :(

TTFN

*huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom