Temporary Huggles

Safari Giraffe

Lil'mermaid said:
I finished building my sports & entertainment marketing stadium project! :sohappy:

Now, if only I could shake this freaking cold life would be good.

*huggles*

Sorry to hear you are still sick.:(

Hope you get rid of that nasty cold soon.

*HUGGLES*

Lil'mermaid

Safari Giraffe said:
Sorry to hear you are still sick.:(

Hope you get rid of that nasty cold soon.

*HUGGLES*

Thanks. I'm starting to think that I've somehow broken my immune system. :confused: I've been feeling better but still no where near 100%. I had to turn down plans with my friends tonight because I'm just not up to cosmic bowling tonight.

Safari Giraffe

Lil'mermaid said:
Thanks. I'm starting to think that I've somehow broken my immune system. :confused: I've been feeling better but still no where near 100%. I had to turn down plans with my friends tonight because I'm just not up to cosmic bowling tonight.

I'm sorry. Cosmic bowling is so much fun too. Take care of yourself and just rest so your immune system can recharge again.:)

dandaman

^^Good point. :lol:

Does anyone here use Disney-Central? I can't download the videos. Do I need to download a BitTorrent program or something?

barnum42

dandaman said:
When I came in here, I was expecting sexual innuendo.
A man walks into the bar and asks the barman for a double-entendre....So the barman gives him one!

:lol:

A sound enineer goes into the same bare and asks for a double-entendre....So the barman gave him one two.

dandaman

barnum42 said:
A man walks into the bar and asks the barman for a double-entendre....So the barman gives him one!

A sound enineer goes into the same bare and asks for a double-entendre....So the barman gave him one two.

*ba-dum TSSSH!* :lol:

barnum42

dandaman said:
Does anyone here use Disney-Central? I can't download the videos. Do I need to download a BitTorrent program or something?
I use it. There is a bit torrent version with some of the videos, but for traditionalway is via MIRC. As long as you follow the setup instructions to the letter you should be OK.

There is a thread with these instructions at the start of it:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37734

The bit torrent website is http://www.wdwresorttv.com/tracker/

barnum42

dandaman said:
*ba-dum TSSSH!* :lol:
Always happy to help out with a bit of good clean smutt.

sidjames2.jpg

Safari Giraffe

barnum42 said:
What I miss?

Roxxy may have murdered Doug or atleast stabbed him. She was last seen wearing a hockey mask and carrying a large butcher knife (or atleast she was). His condition is still unknown at this time.

Oh, by the way *HUGGLES*.

figmentmom

Safari Giraffe said:
Roxxy may have murdered Doug or atleast stabbed him. She was last seen wearing a hockey mask and carrying a large butcher knife (or atleast she was). His condition is still unknown at this time.

Oh, by the way *HUGGLES*.

Oh, heck, she wanted to know if anything was NEW. That stuff is par for the course.

*Huggles*, all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom