Temporary Huggles

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
I've been working on a big project, finished today. Now I've got a little down time until the next one, but the biggest positive thing I can tell you is . . .

I'm Going to Walt Disney World!!! :sohappy:

(Like nobody on this forum ever does THAT!!! :lol: )

:sohappy: :sohappy: That's great news!!!

MKCP 1985

stranger said:
:sohappy: :sohappy: That's great news!!!
Yay! Only. . . there is a tradeoff. It looks like the summer trip to Disneyland for its 50th is probably washed out. :( But it's ok, because I love WDW!!! :sohappy:

Pongo

DDuckFan130 said:
Sure! Considering I failed that class, why not? :lol:

Well I have a quiz tomorrow and the prospects aren't looking to good.

One time last semester, the whole class had no idea what we were doing in the chapter and we had a sub all week. And the day that the teacher was scheduled to come back we were scheduled to have a test. So on the day before the chapter test, the whole class agreed to write a formal protest statement on the white board. I said something like "No Testation without Representation". Then we took our teacher's Tennessee Volunteer Cheerleader Barbie hostage and wrote her a cryptic note.

We didn't take the test the next day :D

DDuckFan130

Pongo said:
Well I have a quiz tomorrow and the prospects aren't looking to good.

One time last semester, the whole class had no idea what we were doing in the chapter and we had a sub all week. And the day that the teacher was scheduled to come back we were scheduled to have a test. So on the day before the chapter test, the whole class agreed to write a formal protest statement on the white board. I said something like "No Testation without Representation". Then we took our teacher's Tennessee Volunteer Cheerleader Barbie hostage and wrote her a cryptic note.

We didn't take the test the next day :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

barnum42

MerHearted said:
*pinches everyone*

Nibs did it! :lookaroun
*Dispatches Python foot*

cg_041.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom