Temporary Huggles

Pongo

*huggles*

I think there was frost on my grass this morning... but it could have just been lots of dew. I'm not too good at telling the difference.

I have a question for all the nurse-type fellows here: Everytime I bite down, my jaw or something hurts way back by my right ear. It's almost like a mix between it feels like my ear needs to be popped and a sore muscle. Anyone know what the heck is going on? It started hurting real bad this morning, but was irritating me a little bit at dinner last night.

:(

tigsmom

Pongo said:
*huggles*

I think there was frost on my grass this morning... but it could have just been lots of dew. I'm not too good at telling the difference.

I have a question for all the nurse-type fellows here: Everytime I bite down, my jaw or something hurts way back by my right ear. It's almost like a mix between it feels like my ear needs to be popped and a sore muscle. Anyone know what the heck is going on? It started hurting real bad this morning, but was irritating me a little bit at dinner last night.

:(

Do you have wisdom teeth coming in? They can drive you to distraction.
Do you clench your jaw alot? (you have been under stress lately).
You could try to take a pain reliever and see if that helps, but if it continues have it checked out.

HUGGLES

speck76

officeclown0vk.jpg

Pongo

tigsmom said:
Do you have wisdom teeth coming in? They can drive you to distraction.
Do you clench your jaw alot? (you have been under stress lately).
You could try to take a pain reliever and see if that helps, but if it continues have it checked out.

HUGGLES

Thanks Mad. I don't know if it's wisdom teeth. It feels more like it's coming from my ear than from my mouth. I go to the dentist in a few weeks. I'll find out then.

Turns out it WAS frost on my grass this morning. Go figure.

Connor002

Hello!

*echo*

Anyone here?

*echo*

I asked to first!

*echo*

Oh, yeah, real mature. Copying everything I say!

*echo*

That's it! I'm leaving!

*"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"*

Who said that? :lookaroun

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom