Temporary Huggles

Pongo

:lol:
Fantasmic!329 said:
I don't really understand Luke's or Danny's avatars.

Mine is at the Harambe Train station in AK (And I totally agree with it). Danny's is from Lost. Not a fan I assume?

Uponastar

DDuckFan130 said:
I wouldn't go huggling me...I have a cold and feel like crap :lol:

*douses herself in hand-sanitizer*

It's okay, Regina! What's a few germs among friends?

*Reaches for the Lysol* *Takes another dose of Vitamin C*

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Pongo said:
:lol:

Mine is at the Harambe Train station in AK (And I totally agree with it). Danny's is from Lost. Not a fan I assume?
I agree, too. And I have only been in the Harambe Train Station once, so I guess it's alright to have missed it. :lol: And yes, I'm not wild about Lost.

DDuckFan130

figmentmom said:
Ah, yes, the teacher's lament...

...cheer up, after (mumble, mumble) years of teaching, you'll become immune! :wave:
:lol: That's the first thing my "mentor" teacher told me :lol: and it's something I learned in my very first education class...and I never forgot it :rolleyes:

School's fine. The kids are excited about Bingo next week :lol: I have to go out and buy M&M's to use as markers, and candy for prizes :lol: My only little problem is my beginning class. The teacher left a packet for me and that's it. I'm getting kinda bored doing that so I have to look and see what else we can do to liven up the class. The other two classes are just fine because I give them different things to do. Today, I had them read a dialogue and whoever read it in front of the class is getting 2 extra credit points on their quiz next week. Not much, but whatever :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom