Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

Oh my God, I go off to eat dinner, and come back to find Barnum and Nemo have lost all sense of decency!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Danny, Freddy, Connor and any other young ones we have on here, cover your eyes!!! Look away!

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
That is so weird, Luke. Cuz the kids in my school are always singing bits and peices of that song, and for the first time, tonight I looked at the lyrics of that song. Rather vulgar if you read into it.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Oh my God, I go off to eat dinner, and come back to find Barnum and Nemo have lost all sense of decency!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Danny, Freddy, Connor and any other young ones we have on here, cover your eyes!!! Look away!
It's all Joe's fault!

Connor002

Uponastar said:

Decency? :veryconfu

:lookaroun

Uponastar said:

:lookaroun Too late... :lookaroun

Several years to late...

Uponastar

I guess it's too late for you, Luke! :lol:

We can only hope our younger ones are not yet corrupted.
However, spending too much time in huggles can be harmful to your morality!

It should be so posted.

Uponastar

I love that avatar!

I know I'm gonna get beat up for this, but where exactly is that plaque located? :hammer:

Luke, your avatar is awesome, too!

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I love that avatar!
I know I'm gonna get beat up for this, but where exactly is that plaque located? :hammer:
It's in DL, not MK. It is located on a type of "bridge-structure-type-of-thingie." That pic isn't too great, I may try to resize it.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
It's in DL, not MK. It is located on a type of "bridge-structure-type-of-thingie." That pic isn't too great, I may try to resize it.

Thanks Freddy! Since I've never been to DL there's no reason for me to think I must have missed it! I do love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom