Team Prospero Brainstorming Thread - Project Eleven: Shifting Lanes

goofyyukyuk

Here are my initial thoughts. This is definitely a weirder prompt.

1. Exterior Theming?
2. Interior Theming?
3. Dining?
4. Gift Shop?
5. Entertainment?
6. Concept Art?
7. Presentation @Outbound
I’m all over concept art! Once we’ve got a solid idea of our theming specifics, I can really get working on that! If we have leftover roles after everybody picks, I can try and pick up some extra stuff!

JokersWild

So we're going with Kirby? Way fine with me.

If we're splitting, I'd say:

.Exterior
.Bowling Alley
.Arcade
.Diner
.Presentation - @Outbound
.Concept Art

However, I think that it'd be good to make sure we're all on the same page first, just for consistency's sake.

My initial thoughts are to theme the facade to DeeDeeDee's castle, bowling alley to the grasslands (which has a different name in each game apparently,) arcade to the castle interior (maybe with a wrestling ring and things like that?). No idea what to do with the restaurant other than having it be hosted by Chef Kawasaki.

goofyyukyuk

So we're going with Kirby? Way fine with me.

If we're splitting, I'd say:

.Exterior
.Bowling Alley
.Arcade
.Diner
.Concept Art

However, I think that it'd be good to make sure we're all on the same page first, just for consistency's sake.

My initial thoughts are to theme the facade to DeeDeeDee's castle, bowling alley to the grasslands (which has a different name in each game apparently,) arcade to the castle interior (maybe with a wrestling ring and things like that?). No idea what to do with the restaurant other than having it be hosted by Chef Kawasaki.
Sounds good to me! I’ve got Concept Art and anything else that needs to be covered!

NigelChanning

.Exterior
.Bowling Alley
.Arcade
.Diner - @JokersWild
.Concept Art - @goofyyukyukyuk17

Great! I think that I'm going to take the diner, and if there's something small we need that we're not thinking of now I can do that as well. That leaves us with exterior, arcade, and the actual bowling alley.
I’ll take the Arcade if that’s okay!

JokersWild

.Exterior - @AceAstro
.Bowling Alley - @DashHaber
.Arcade - @NigelChanning09
.Diner - @JokersWild

Great. That leaves Dash with the bowling alley. If anyone thinks of any other elements we could add please by all means pitch it. We have a few days and this is a pretty small project, so I'm more than ready to get weird with it.

DashHaber

.Exterior - @AceAstro
.Bowling Alley - @DashHaber
.Arcade - @NigelChanning09
.Diner - @JokersWild

Great. That leaves Dash with the bowling alley. If anyone thinks of any other elements we could add please by all means pitch it. We have a few days and this is a pretty small project, so I'm more than ready to get weird with it.
I'm good with the bowling alley, and you're right. Green Greens would offer up a bit of variety so that it's not just all castle in the design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom