Team Citra Brainstorming Thread - Project Four: Kungalooshing the Night Away

Sharon&Susan

A preliminary version of the atmosphere characters list:

I'll keep working on this (suggestions/ corrections much appreciated), but I'm soon going to begin on working on the seminars soon.

DashHaber

A preliminary version of the atmosphere characters list:

I'll keep working on this (suggestions/ corrections much appreciated), but I'm soon going to begin on working on the seminars soon.
These are some pretty fun ideas.

Honestly, it also helps to give some ideas for the dining experience. For instance, with Louie and Magnus being the two major characters for the Feasting Hall, maybe the menu would reflect a mix of fine French cuisine and heartier viking-style meat and drink? Perhaps the Feasting Hall even has that conflict in style, with the room itself looking like a viking hall, while the tables reflect a more French style.

JokersWild

These are some pretty fun ideas.

Honestly, it also helps to give some ideas for the dining experience. For instance, with Louie and Magnus being the two major characters for the Feasting Hall, maybe the menu would reflect a mix of fine French cuisine and heartier viking-style meat and drink? Perhaps the Feasting Hall even has that conflict in style, with the room itself looking like a viking hall, while the tables reflect a more French style.
I’d be into that. I’ll add it in.

JokersWild

Thinking about doing one 25 minute seminar every other hour from 8 AM to 8PM. Does that sound fine?
Id say that it depends on how dinner services are structured? Are people coming in constantly like a normal restaurant, or is this an experience held multiple times a day at specific times with all of the parties entering at the same time?

Either way, I think that 8am to 8pm is too early on both fronts. Maybe like 11am-9pm if we're going with traditional dinner services.

Sharon&Susan

The official Cresswood Hall anthem:
Welcome all that walk here
Time travel is our game
But for paradoxes, do not fear
We shan’t cause a change of look or name.

A wonderful hall
We all do our best to aussage
We decorate each wall
With the best from every age

No matter the place
No matter the time
This will serve as our base
Cresswood Hall is prime!

Last edited:

NigelChanning

For the presentation, I’m assuming that we will use a number of docs for certain things in the restaurant. A newspaper article that leads to the backstory, a letter that leads to the character descriptions, a postcard that leads to a walkthrough of the restaurant, and something that’ll lead to a description of the entertainment. I’m also wondering if I need to design the newspaper/ postcard or is @Brer Panther doing that since they’re in charge of art?

Last edited:

Sharon&Susan

For the presentation, I’m assuming that we will use a number of docs for certain things in the restaurant. A newspaper article that leads to the backstory, a letter that leads to the character descriptions, a postcard that leads to a walkthrough of the restaurant, and something that’ll lead to a description of the entertainment. I’m also wondering if I need to design the newspaper/ postcard or is @Brer Panther doing that since they’re in charge of art?
That sounds great. Personally I'd work on it myself if I was working on the presentation part, but its yours and Brer Panther's decision.

NigelChanning

Okay, I hate to have to say this after I just told everybody I’d work on the newspaper/ postcard but unfortunately, a family matter just popped up that will require me to be mostly inactive and busy tomorrow. I’ll try to be as active as possible but I won’t be able to work on the newspaper/ postcard design. I’ll be focusing on the presentation on Friday but I’m going to have to ask @Brer Panther to do the designs.

Last edited:

Sharon&Susan

Early draft version of the Entertainment list:

Will work more on it tomorrow.

Brer Panther

Finished the concept art of Dum-Dum the Dodo.

Dum-Dum-the-Dodo.png

I plan on doing concept art for Lincoln the Butler, too, but I haven't finalized his design yet.

Sharon&Susan

Expanded my Entertainment descriptions:

Would love some feedback.
Finished the concept art of Dum-Dum the Dodo.

Dum-Dum-the-Dodo.png

I plan on doing concept art for Lincoln the Butler, too, but I haven't finalized his design yet.
Looks great! I'd recommend making Lincoln, a bit rough, almost like they found him in the junk pile.

NigelChanning

Okay, I only have a few minutes to check this but I’m wondering since there will be individual docs for different things, will I need to just copy the entertainment doc that @Sharon&Susan posted and have it link to an image that I believe @Brer Panther is making? I hope that makes sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom