Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Okay, then you can do the ride.
Patrick+to+do+list.jpg

Brer Oswald

I'm honestly getting a little angry here. My ride isn't even getting scrapped, heck I may even agree with cranium on some points, but it just makes me upset. People put time and effort into these projects just to see them scrapped? Unfair. Does Space just get spited because he's a great individual and imagineer? If we lose vote me out, he deserves to remain over me.

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm honestly getting a little angry here. My ride isn't even getting scrapped, heck I may even agree with cranium on some points, but it just makes me upset. People put time and effort into these projects just to see them scrapped? Unfair. Does Space just get spited because he's a great individual and imagineer? If we lose vote me out, he deserves to remain over me.
Over/Under 1 day before strategy talk begins again.:coldfeet:

spacemt354

Chili's
Fine then. We can stick with what we have. Sorry, I was trying to make the project better.

Can I be leader next project?
You can make the project better by doing the land overview descriptions and conclusion write-ups. Those need attending to, if you can do that - great.

If you can prove yourself by contributing this round, then maybe we can think about leader next round...but you can't be so controlling. We are not your minions. We are equal teammates so we should be treated as such.

CraniumCommand89

You can make the project better by doing the land overview descriptions and conclusion write-ups. Those need attending to, if you can do that - great.

If you can prove yourself by contributing this round, then maybe we can think about leader next round...but you can't be so controlling. We are not your minions. We are equal teammates so we should be treated as such.
I would like to do a ride.

spacemt354

Chili's
Yes. I tried to do that before and nobody liked my honest opinion.
You have two options. I can't keep this up all night, really I've been overstaying as is.

1 - Keep the project as is...and just do those simple 5-10 sentence descriptions, which essentially completes the project.
2 - Start over with your vision for the project. If you want to change things, then do it. And we can all sit back and chill. :cool:

Brer Oswald

Yes. I tried to do that before and nobody liked my honest opinion.
It's not your opinion that we don't like but it's your attitude and timing. You can't come in wanting to scrap everyone's ideas two days prior to the deadline. That should've been done at the beginning before people put the time and effort to develop their ideas. With a better attitude and if you stick with us, I'm sure we can make something even more amazing in the next project.

CraniumCommand89

It's not your opinion that we don't like but it's your attitude and timing. You can't come in wanting to scrap everyone's ideas two days prior to the deadline. That should've been done at the beginning before people put the time and effort to develop their ideas. With a better attitude and if you stick with us, I'm sure we can make something even more amazing in the next project.
I shouldn't have come back. I came back for the team, but I took out my frustration with the hosts here trying to fix everything. I have a good vision for this project and want to see it realized, but not at the expense of everyone else I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom