Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Here's the new plan:

Epic Mickey and Peanuts can stay. The Roger Rabbit restaurant is good, and so is the Channel Chasers. Everything else can be edited or replaced. I liked the cereal ride, but it's just silly and unrealistic. And Coldplay is too alienating. Keep going with IPs that fit along with Epic Mickey and Peanuts, that are timeless. Space Jam isn't timeless, but Looney Tunes is, so have a Looney Tunes roller coaster. Scooby-Doo or Courage the Cowardly Dog Haunted Mansion. Bob's Burgers restaurant, Simpsons place, and more Adult Swim stuff.

We redo the map to have better transitions.
I really don't want to get into a back and forth but prepare to do a lot of work if this is the direction you want to go in.

Daveeeeed

Here's the new plan:

Epic Mickey and Peanuts can stay. The Roger Rabbit restaurant is good, and so is the Channel Chasers. Everything else can be edited or replaced. I liked the cereal ride, but it's just silly and unrealistic. And Coldplay is too alienating. Keep going with IPs that fit along with Epic Mickey and Peanuts, that are timeless. Space Jam isn't timeless, but Looney Tunes is, so have a Looney Tunes roller coaster. Scooby-Doo or Courage the Cowardly Dog Haunted Mansion. Bob's Burgers restaurant, Simpsons place, and more Adult Swim stuff.

We redo the map to have better transitions.
Map can be redone, but the this project is more blue sky than realistic, so cereal can stay (it's such a unique concept).

CraniumCommand89

You talk about doing unrealistic things...yet you're going to do a Haunted Mansion attraction, next to an Epic Mickey attraction with Haunted Mansion elements, in addition to someone who is currently assigned to a Toon version of the Haunted Mansion.

We got 999 problems there.
It'll be fine. Is there another part of the project you can do? Perhaps you can do the Looney Tunes ride since you wrote that up earlier.

spacemt354

Chili's
Is there another part of the project you can do?
Lol -- I already did my contributions to the project. We were roughly 75% done, only waiting on two more write-ups over the next 48 hours, before you decided start the project over as team leader. You do the work.

Based on our current path...I do have another cartoon suggestion....
MV5BMTg5MjcxODAwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk4OTMwMg@@._V1_UY1200_CR111,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

CraniumCommand89

Lol -- I already did my contributions to the project. We were roughly 75% done, only waiting on two more write-ups over the next 48 hours, before you decided start the project over as team leader. You do the work.

Based on our current path...I do have another cartoon suggestion....
MV5BMTg5MjcxODAwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk4OTMwMg@@._V1_UY1200_CR111,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
You don't have to be so sarcastic:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom