Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Here's the map -- I assumed everything was correct, but for the Peanuts subland area I was vague enough where you can fit any names in and it will be fine.

The left side is more the "city" area -- whereas on the right side, you travel into the suburbs and rural areas, with the bottom portion being the more imaginative "cereal" area.

The remote transit I will type up -- since this theme is Saturday morning cartoons, imagine a peoplemover, but designed as a TV remote, that travels through all of the attractions, giving guests a glimpse into what they will see throughout the land.

spacemt354

Chili's
Finishing them up now:)
Cool beans

Also -- this was something Team Baby Groot flirted with in TCG, but went with a flipbook instead -- I still think it's a neat idea.

Instead of a written intro, we do a powerpoint presentation, with music and extra images (so it doesn't count against the image limit on the site itself) This didn't take long -- so I threw it together as an example... let me know what you think. (can edit if necessary)

kmbmw777

REGULAR SHOW
A 4D Experience

Queue
The queue takes guests through various different locations inside of the park.

latest

We pass Skip's house, where bright flashes of light come out of the windows, and the trailer of Muscle Man, where his iconic screaming can be heard. We pass by the refreshment bar, which is awfully quiet, before getting to the Big House, where Benson stands talking to Mordecai and Rigby.
Benson explains that the guests are all community service workers here for the day. Mordecai and Rigby have to give them a tour of the park and then assign them to their jobs. Then Benson addresses the audience and gives them a speech about how great the work that we are doing, before the audience is ushered into one of two theaters inside of the Big House.

The Show
Mordecai and Rigby begin their tour of the park by driving through some of the main scenes of the park.

To be continued...

Brer Oswald

Cool beans

Also -- this was something Team Baby Groot flirted with in TCG, but went with a flipbook instead -- I still think it's a neat idea.

Instead of a written intro, we do a powerpoint presentation, with music and extra images (so it doesn't count against the image limit on the site itself) This didn't take long -- so I threw it together as an example... let me know what you think. (can edit if necessary)

Oh that's what the flip book was? Jeez I must've been really out of it when we did that project. Too many exams!

spacemt354

Chili's
Just throwing out some ideas for restaurants.

David had mentioned a quick service in the Peanuts land -- I think there should also be a full service restaurant, and in the "city" section would be a good place to put it.

I was reading the prompt again -- and an emphasis on making the toontown "like" the toontown in Who Framed Roger Rabbit was noted. So what about a full scale Roger Rabbit character restaurant.

The seating booths are in the taxis or limos (for larger tables)
maxresdefault.jpg

The "anything could happen" motif could also be apparent here as any character from a list of options could appear on any given night. You could get a picture with Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, and Roger Rabbit all in the same night...or the odd combination of Fred Flinstone, the Fairly Oddparents, and Brer Bear.

Anything is possible and anything could happen.

------------------

That would make a quick service, and a full scale restaurant. To complete the trifecta...a specialty QS may be good, like an ice cream shop or something like that

4divs_lucy1.png

^^ This would be my first choice.

Or if you went this route with a streetmosphere...
latest

Then there could be a Looney Tunes themed drink stand (similar to Club Cool in Epcot) where you try wacky cartoon flavored drinks, including "Mike's Secret Stuff" from Space Jam.

And/Or --- The Cereal Factory (a spoof of the Cheesecake Factory) -- attached to "The Last Breakfast"

I'm just throwing out ideas to see what sticks.

-------------------------

Next would be Meet & Greets/Interactive Experiences

While it seems like we lost Cranium, I still like the idea of using Scooby Doo in some capacity. Forgot who mentioned it, but a "mystery" game throughout the land similar to Phineas and Ferb in World Showcase would be an amazing use of Scooby Doo. And add an interactive element to the land.

-------------------------------

Shops

ACME is obvious for Looney Tunes, but also too obvious to not include. Ironically -- I just went to ACME today:p
24640161883_0b2c4a3da6.jpg

Yes, in the northeast, there is an ACME food store chain. Anyways, I say we go for that.

Other shops? Maybe an attached shop for Forgotten Mansion, similar to the HM shop in MK.
A Car Kids giftshop will be added, and probably something for Cereal and Peanuts -- but smaller offerings.

-------------------------------

If anyone else has ideas feel free to shout them out...sorry it's a bit scattered here. A busy day, but wanted to get it out there to give us some idea of what is left in the project aside from what David and Kmb are submitting.

spacemt354

Chili's
Idea for Ride
The Forgotten Mansion -
When a toon becomes forgotten, they move out of the glorious penthouses and suburbs of ToonTowns, into is this overcrowded mansion, where spend the rest of their lives as shells of their former selfs. These angry toons lure visitors in so they can trap them forever, and its up to the guests and soon helpful toons to restore them to their former glory.
This is what we know so far. And that it is a D-ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom