Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

MANEATINGWREATH

Yeah honestly drama is uneeded. If we have to evict someone, I'd be happy to take the fall.

This is the kind of sportsmanship I like to see. Don't worry, Brer, you're doing great.

Folks, drama is unnecessary and unwanted. The point of SYWTBAI isn't to target other people, eliminate your opponents, start some escapades, etc. While this might have been the case in past seasons, this remains to be the OPPOSITE of Season 14. Season 14 is an effort to go back to the basics. We're just looking to give you all a good time, not to mention the opportunity to flex your creative muscles.

Please, continue working on this project and having fun with it. :) That's what we're all here for.

spacemt354

Chili's
So I'm gonna assume we will be down a few players for this round and possibly more:p:eek: We may have to scale back a little on our concept so that we have enough time to do it. Or just stick with what we have so far.

Though -- at the same time, I am all for second chances so if the people in question are willing to work...then that's good too.

Brer Oswald

So I'm gonna assume we will be down a few players for this round and possibly more:p:eek: We may have to scale back a little on our concept so that we have enough time to do it. Or just stick with what we have so far.

Though -- at the same time, I am all for second chances so if the people in question are willing to work...then that's good too.
I know I'm in to work! At least...the best that I can...

kmbmw777

I have heard through the grape-vine that I am "targeting" people on this team. This is just untrue...and news to me. Sorry that this team got swallowed by strategy.

Hopefully the new rules will stop that from happening and we can just do the project.
So I was tricked... :confused:
oh well. Live and learn. Glad that this drama is all done.

I am ready to work :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom