Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

spacemt354

Chili's
The show takes place primarily in a park so it could be a green space with a street show or something.
Sounds good!

Also -- for the Space Jam attraction, I'm thinking we could use large scale virtual reality rooms to re-create the gym and have you actually play in the game. They are relatively accessible nowadays. Duke has one:p

CornerCave-mechanical-view.png

MonorailRed

Applebees
We were joking but a ride based on the cereal cartoons would be really fun:hilarious: Imagine Tony the Tiger, Lucky Charms, Trix Rabbit, an adventure through cereal:cool: I would take that ride description. I could do art for it too:bookworm:

And then an attached quick service would be really easy since the ride is food based!:D

kmbmw777

Toontown To-Do List

Toontown Slums (It could potentially be indoors, so climate would never be a problem as well as it always being night)

E-ticket-Headliner: Coaster/Slot-Car (only one in entire land as to appeal to every age group) @CraniumCommand89

D-ticket: Forgotten Mansion - Haunted Mansion Style DarkRide @kmbmw777

D-ticket: Shanghai POTC style indoor/outdoor Boat ride going under bridges and through the world of weezels. (Transportation to Good Toontown)
-Maybe DuckTales
C-ticket:

B-ticket:

M&G: Weezels | What else?

Toontown Heights (Idea for a name?)

E-Ticket: Escape... (LPS ride system combining screens and @CraniumCommand89

D-ticket: Shanghai POTC style indoor/outdoor Boat ride showcasing the good in toons (Transportation to Bad Toontown)
-Maybe DuckTales

C-Ticket:

- Cereal Cartoon @MonorailRed

C-Ticket Show: The Park from Regular Show @kmbmw777

B-ticket: Space Jam Gym @spacemt354

M&G Minnie & Donald possibly | What else?

Restaurants

Bobs Burgers?
Krusty Krab?
Simpsons place?

Shops

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
You should take the D-ticket transportation ride.

What are your ideas?
Hang on -- I can't be assigned to something and then come up with an idea for it.

I'm already assigned to Space Jam and I should have that up within the next few days. If you scroll up the page, I'm pretty sure Red asked to do the cereal cartoon ride which sounds really unique!...but I don't see her on the to-do list.

Other than that kmb is doing the Mansion and Regular Show. You are doing 2 E-tickets (I'm guessing on Scooby-Doo/House of Mouse)

That's all we have so far. Let's get that out of the way first and give time for others to chime in with their attraction ideas. Then if things are still needed we can go from there (mind you this is over a week away from the due date)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom