Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

kmbmw777

Hang on -- I can't be assigned to something and then come up with an idea for it.

I'm already assigned to Space Jam and I should have that up within the next few days. If you scroll up the page, I'm pretty sure Red asked to do the cereal cartoon ride which sounds really unique!...but I don't see her on the to-do list.

Other than that kmb is doing the Mansion and Regular Show. You are doing 2 E-tickets (I'm guessing on Scooby-Doo/House of Mouse)

That's all we have so far. Let's get that out of the way first and give time for others to chime in with their attraction ideas. Then if things are still needed we can go from there (mind you this is over a week away from the due date)
I apologize for missing that. I actually have no idea when this is due lol.

spacemt354

Chili's
I apologize for missing that. I actually have no idea when this is due lol.
Lol it's due Valentine's Day (Feb 14th)
f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

That's why I'm not too worried right now...let's just keep throwing out ideas...we can knock this out in a weekend really. I'm more focused on making sure we have the best IPs possible

spacemt354

Chili's
Bob's Burgers in the show is near a pier (hey that rhymed :p)

What if we made a Towntown "pier/Boardwalk" -- that would be a way to have a variety of locations mixed and matched without feeling forced.

When you think about it, World Showcase doesn't seem weird thematically, even though Japan and America are right next to each other. So it works in the theme park environment.

Like a "Cartoon Boardwalk" -- that could actually be the name of it. :bookworm:

kmbmw777

ALL OF OUR IDEAS (NOTHING IS FINALIZED)
Sublands

Toontown Slums (It could potentially be indoors, so climate would never be a problem as well as it always being night)
Toontown Heights (Idea for a name?)
ToonTown Pier/Boardwalk (WS Style)
Hollywood ToonTown

Rides
-Scooby Doo E-Ticket @CraniumCommand89
-Forgotten Mansion Dark Ride @kmbmw777
-DuckTales Boat Ride Transportation (or other IP)
-the Park from Regular Show @kmbmw777
-Cereal Cartoon @MonorailRed
-Epic Mickeye E-Ticket @Brer Oswald
-Space Jam Gym @spacemt354
-Race through ToonTown
-Peanuts C-Ticket @David2319

Meet and Greets
Weezels
Roger Rabbit
Mickey and Friends

Restaurants
Bobs Burgers
Krusty Krab
Simpsons place
Peanuts @David2319

Shops
Mystery Shack
Animator's Palette Shop (Interactive)
Peanuts @David2319

IPs

DuckTales
Regular Show
Cereal
Adventure Time
Mickey Mouse
Roger Rabbit
Spongebob
Danny Phantom
Gravity Falls
Rick and Morty
Bob's Burgers
Simpsons
The Fairly Oddparents
Superhero
Scooby Doo
Space Jam
Looney Toons
Flinstones
Jetsons
Tom and Jerry
Felix the Cat
Betty Boo
Popeye
Garfield
Peanuts

Last edited:

kmbmw777

Bob's Burgers in the show is near a pier (hey that rhymed :p)

What if we made a Towntown "pier/Boardwalk" -- that would be a way to have a variety of locations mixed and matched without feeling forced.

When you think about it, World Showcase doesn't seem weird thematically, even though Japan and America are right next to each other. So it works in the theme park environment.

Like a "Cartoon Boardwalk" -- that could actually be the name of it. :bookworm:
I really like this, and added it

spacemt354

Chili's
I really like this, and added it
That could be the whole land...

Think LA where the city is in the background of Venice Beach.

In this hypothetical theme park, guests could enter through the city, where we have the ToonTown Heights based attractions, and also the "slums" area -- but we don't have to call it that..essentially where the mansion would go.

Then you have the Cartoon Boardwalk, where you could have a variety of environments and then the Pier for the two E-tickets to give them enough space and have them be the "weenies" of the land you keep walking towards.

kmbmw777

That could be the whole land...

Think LA where the city is in the background of Venice Beach.

In this hypothetical theme park, guests could enter through the city, where we have the ToonTown Heights based attractions, and also the "slums" area -- but we don't have to call it that..essentially where the mansion would go.

Then you have the Cartoon Boardwalk, where you could have a variety of environments and then the Pier for the two E-tickets to give them enough space and have them be the "weenies" of the land you keep walking towards.
We could have a parody of Jimmy Fallon's Race Through New York in the city.

Brer Oswald

Wow I missed a lot. Only IP I would take out is Lego. Not really known for the cartoons but more as a toy. Superhero kinda falls on that weird boundary on whether it belongs here or in a Marvel area. I like the idea of having a comic book themed inclusion in the area, but I would just narrow it down to a specific, non "Marvel fitting" IP. Other IPs to include: Felix the Cat, Betty Boop, Popeye?, Garfield, and Peanuts.

kmbmw777

Wow I missed a lot. Only IP I would take out is Lego. Not really known for the cartoons but more as a toy. Superhero kinda falls on that weird boundary on whether it belongs here or in a Marvel area. I like the idea of having a comic book themed inclusion in the area, but I would just narrow it down to a specific, non "Marvel fitting" IP. Other IPs to include: Felix the Cat, Betty Boop, Popeye?, Garfield, and Peanuts.
Adding as we speak

Daveeeeed

I think Peanuts would be fantastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom