Tangled restrooms opening date

donaldtoo

In all seriousness, this area looks nice(even being bathrooms).

If they put as much work and effort into other areas(Fantasmic, the Yeti, etc) as they did with this, the entire resort would be better off. Just my thoughts.

Yea, seems like they were creatively constipated for a VERY long time 'til they got to these "facilities". Now that they've "loosened" up a bit, let's see if the same thing follows attraction-wise. If the formula works, they just need to design a new loo in the run-up to every new attraction.
Creative Laxative...the WDI wave of the future.

WDW1974

In all seriousness, this area looks nice(even being bathrooms).

If they put as much work and effort into other areas(Fantasmic, the Yeti, etc) as they did with this, the entire resort would be better off. Just my thoughts.

I understand that Drew, but my take is I'd rather have regular facilities like the world famous quail tile ones that are going to ripped out and see attractions and entertainment show that level of quality.

It's sorta like BoG. It's apparently the nicest thing in New Fantasyland. But why would anyone go there to dine if there wasn't anything worth seeing?

Ultimately, Disney is putting its best efforts into secondary and tertiary things ... not what brings folks to the parks to begin with.

DisneyGuyNYC

I understand that Drew, but my take is I'd rather have regular facilities like the world famous quail tile ones that are going to ripped out and see attractions and entertainment show that level of quality.

It's sorta like BoG. It's apparently the nicest thing in New Fantasyland. But why would anyone go there to dine if there wasn't anything worth seeing?

Ultimately, Disney is putting its best efforts into secondary and tertiary things ... not what brings folks to the parks to begin with.
Exactly! I'm glad they're doing SOMETHING but no matter who I describe New Fantasyland to they look at me like "well yeah so?" There's nothing there that gets people in the door. People want rides, a big new show, or brand new experiences. They need to dream bigger. The descriptions of their work used to blow peoples minds and fascinate them.

This is just more of the same stuff they were doing 30-40 years ago. Literally.

DisneyGuyNYC

We'll as Lee and others all said, New Fantasyland wasn't an answer to potter or to bring in guests, it was to increase capacity.
Sure but if you're going to spend that much time and money and use that much space perhaps build something original and a bit more enticing? I mean it seems to be good and "solid" but for that amount of money...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom