Tangled restrooms opening date

kap91

Posted this in the other thread, but there's now a poster at the MK for cast members listing a March 8th (tomorrow) opening date

EDIT: Haven't read through the whole thread, but once again it looks like I've been beaten to the punch. :). Please disregard.

Genie of the Lamp

Posted this in the other thread, but there's now a poster at the MK for cast members listing a March 8th (tomorrow) opening date

EDIT: Haven't read through the whole thread, but once again it looks like I've been beaten to the punch. :). Please disregard.

Did it by chance have it titled as "Kingdom Crossing" on the poster? Cause as stated by @raven, this will be the working title for that area.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Just because it may be the last day before it opens, I have to post this because it's what I think of every time I click into the thread.

DisneyGuyNYC

tumblr_lqf6gdHiaW1qm9qvd.gif

Since Boo can't wait I went out and took some sneak peek photos for you guys! Spoilers ahead!

tumblr_mbjet6OEPI1qhcrb0o1_500.gif

Censored this since it's a family site:

tumblr_lr9t1onatl1qiog4oo1_500.png

And the real pièce de résistance:

Y3158_SH_A01

The theming is so spectacular! I'm so glad we camped out! Only Disney!

WHAT WILL UNIVERSAL DO? Haha, Potter could never!

WDW1974

He has almost 10,000 posts on the site alone in just a few years. And this is not the only Disney forum he filibusters. Just sayin'. Rich with irony.

Oh, Frank. You are funnny. But it's a 'wittle sad (like a brony with a lame leg) that you return with a shtick that is so overplayed. And in your (welcome) absence has been done much, much better by others.

I don't think you're getting that perch back. But you'll always be my favorite crazy in MAGIC land.

The Empress Lilly

Disregard? Why? Methinks you are the expert of your own opening.

Have you got any insider details you wish to share? Any surprises hidden in that bushy area?

WDW1974

Oh, he is seriously addicted to all things Disney. And often the addict fails to recognize their problem. Perhaps we can get him into a twelve step program to free him from his addiction to pixie dust.

No, Frank, there was a time that was true. That's why I recognize the behavior and try and help others before it gets to be a real problem.

I may enjoy some parts of Disney greatly (I can't wait for my upcoming DCL voyage!), but the addiction has been gone for well over a decade.

WDW1974

The immaturity level in this thread hit a new high... At least the toilet jokes were funny... But now that someone has his panties in a bunch because he is offended because pathetic Disney lifestylers are being mocked, well, makes me wonder if he isn't one of them, or related to one...

I sense a clean up coming... Get Roto Rooter to clean up the clog... Maybe even a "magical" plunger!!!

Nah. If there's one thing I've learned, no one in the Lifestyle community reads a word of MAGIC. They just MAGICally know every word that has been said here (and some they make up -- that's for some Twit named DotPluto out there). But no one cares about what goes on here, certainly not anyone who defends the Lifestyle bridage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom