Tangled restrooms opening date

Sped2424

Hey, Toilet Dude, slow it down. That was painful to read ... almost like being constipated.

I do think folks who are camping out at the MK awaiting toilets opening instead of having jobs or doing something to contribute to society are the very defintion of living meaningless lives.

Many are proud of it. They talk about hanging out upstairs at the Columbia Harbor House and pulling back curtains that Disney has purposely closed and pinned down, so they can get toilet shots.

Again, if that isn't being a crazy no-lifer then you're right I have no idea what I am talking about.

BTW, I hope as a kid you didn't get your head stuffed in a bowl at school. That can be tough to deal with.
wow this hurt me to read, Im going to go buy a couple of no lifer shirts and wear them to any opening at Disney from now on.

Sped2424

You and WDW1974 are talking apples and oranges.

He doesn't care for the people who make their living reporting on Disney (hence the term Disney Lifestyler)

Those of us who frequent these boards rarely fit into his definition of this term. So he isn't talking about you or us.

BTW...some breaks in your paragraph would help the readability of your post and make it seem less like a breathless rant....unless that was your intention.

Ill try to make

some
breaks

in it
next time

jt04

Sounds like a disney fan boy life styler to me.

Oh, he is seriously addicted to all things Disney. And often the addict fails to recognize their problem. Perhaps we can get him into a twelve step program to free him from his addiction to pixie dust.

Sped2424

Oh, he is seriously addicted to all things Disney. And often the addict fails to recognize their problem. Perhaps we can get him into a twelve step program to free him from his addiction to pixie dust.
I hear there is a nice rehab center next to disney..or would that be insensitive?

Captain Chaos

The immaturity level in this thread hit a new high... At least the toilet jokes were funny... But now that someone has his panties in a bunch because he is offended because pathetic Disney lifestylers are being mocked, well, makes me wonder if he isn't one of them, or related to one...

I sense a clean up coming... Get Roto Rooter to clean up the clog... Maybe even a "magical" plunger!!!

Sped2424

I think we can all safely say that poo jokes are pretty immature..also if you are on this forum congrats you most likely are a Disney life styler.

Genie of the Lamp

The immaturity level in this thread hit a new high... At least the toilet jokes were funny... But now that someone has his panties in a bunch because he is offended because pathetic Disney lifestylers are being mocked, well, makes me wonder if he isn't one of them, or related to one...

I sense a clean up coming... Get Roto Rooter to clean up the clog...

Or get this guy:

Or this guy you mentioned:

jt04

I hear there is a nice rehab center next to disney..or would that be insensitive?

He became addicted to WDW pixie dust as a child and that is the worse case scenario. He occasionally opens up here and describes his fall into the "mouse trap". Tragic but it would make a great made for TV movie on A&E someday. He grates on people but we still want the best for him.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
..You are on a forum dedicated to all of these things and you frequently check it to see updates..to top it off you check in a specific thread about restrooms that are being opened within the park at least own up to it lol

I'm hanging around here too. I guess that makes me a Disney lifestyler too;););):). I've been called worse (but not much).

Seriously, I don't want to get too far in the middle of this discussion/argument/rant but don't you see the difference between a Disney Lifestyler who makes their living off of Disney and someone who is a fan on a fan website? I thought about quitting the job, moving the family to O-town and becoming a Lifestyler (can't beat em, join em). Then I realized I couldn't stand the heat in the summer and I'd have to be a Orlando Magic fan with no other pro sports in the area, plus I cant afford the divorce lawyer. My dreams were dashed. I go to WDW to avoid work and the real world so making WDW my work would pretty much ruin that. I post a lot on here (I have no life post kids), but it's a hobby, not a job.

taz0162

^%$%^& why am I the only one in charge of preventing forest fires? can't anyone else help me out.

But back to the topic at hand. What kind of opening this this new area have? will there be an opening celebration with a YouTube Video and press conference. Can someone pick me up a Tangled Bathroom Disney Pin before they sell out?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
My guess for "opening", it'll be something done for staff before rope drop, a blog post with pictures, and then business as normal. I highly doubt they'll have a celebrity hosted ceremonial flushing.

taz0162

But think of the bathroom related merchandise that could be possible. "I was there" wash clothes, Soaps shaped like the tower, scented popuri in decorative Tangled Tower holder, etc. The options are endless.

trr1

I wonder if they will be one holers
PPJefferson23.jpg

or family style ?
WIJANtprivy2_rchs.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom