Tangled restrooms opening date

Sped2424

If this is the worst injustice you've suffered all day than I'd question the meaningfulness of your life, yes. You're going to have to harden up a little.
Lol you make it sound like you are spit on in every day life I just dont tolerate foolishness in any form no need to be rude to others on this site is my point.

WDW1974

Absolutely not you are being rude to a bunch of people who you don't know at all and saying that their lives are meaninglessness. Witty doesn't describe being completely rude because there is nothing funny about your comments directed at people who you don't even know. Disney Lifestyler? lets break it down shall we? You as a person who likes the Disney theme parks so much you decided to join a forum online dedicated to news and updates and discussion based on the Walt Disney theme parks and resorts correct? Now that being said you kinda already are a "Disney Lifestyler" seeing as how you post on here frequently and you are checking up on a forum thread dedicated to the very bathrooms in which you are making fun of which kinda conflicts your own interests? Why even waste your time posting? Now the funny thing here is that you are talking all this garbage about an area which you probably are going to visit whenever you make your next trip to the magic kingdom so don't put down people who have the opportunity to visit whenever they want and enjoy a theme park just cause they said they are going Friday does not mean they are going to spend 4 hours sitting in the new area they are going to snap a couple pictures for this site which you will most likely view then try to make another original (yeah right) poop joke out of then they will go about their day and go on a couple of rides. You want to know the definition of a meaningless life? Wasting your time and breath on the internet of all places trying to put other people down.

Hey, Toilet Dude, slow it down. That was painful to read ... almost like being constipated.

I do think folks who are camping out at the MK awaiting toilets opening instead of having jobs or doing something to contribute to society are the very defintion of living meaningless lives.

Many are proud of it. They talk about hanging out upstairs at the Columbia Harbor House and pulling back curtains that Disney has purposely closed and pinned down, so they can get toilet shots.

Again, if that isn't being a crazy no-lifer then you're right I have no idea what I am talking about.

BTW, I hope as a kid you didn't get your head stuffed in a bowl at school. That can be tough to deal with.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Absolutely not you are being rude to a bunch of people who you don't know at all and saying that their lives are meaninglessness. Witty doesn't describe being completely rude because there is nothing funny about your comments directed at people who you don't even know. Disney Lifestyler? lets break it down shall we? You as a person who likes the Disney theme parks so much you decided to join a forum online dedicated to news and updates and discussion based on the Walt Disney theme parks and resorts correct? Now that being said you kinda already are a "Disney Lifestyler" seeing as how you post on here frequently and you are checking up on a forum thread dedicated to the very bathrooms in which you are making fun of which kinda conflicts your own interests? Why even waste your time posting? Now the funny thing here is that you are talking all this garbage about an area which you probably are going to visit whenever you make your next trip to the magic kingdom so don't put down people who have the opportunity to visit whenever they want and enjoy a theme park just cause they said they are going Friday does not mean they are going to spend 4 hours sitting in the new area they are going to snap a couple pictures for this site which you will most likely view then try to make another original (yeah right) poop joke out of then they will go about their day and go on a couple of rides. You want to know the definition of a meaningless life? Wasting your time and breath on the internet of all places trying to put other people down.
You and WDW1974 are talking apples and oranges.

He doesn't care for the people who make their living reporting on Disney (hence the term Disney Lifestyler)

Those of us who frequent these boards rarely fit into his definition of this term. So he isn't talking about you or us.

BTW...some breaks in your paragraph would help the readability of your post and make it seem less like a breathless rant....unless that was your intention.

Genie of the Lamp

I'm new here, what is a Disney Lifestyler?

Dictionary definition for Lifestyle: the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

So when we say someone is a Disney Lifstyler, that means that like in @unkadug post that these are people who make a living by reporting on all things Disney 24/7 and doing things that pertain to Disney 24/7 like going to the theme parks quite often or watching Disney movies quite often for examples. If you want to know specific people who are lifestylers, just look up who Jeff Lange, Lou Mongello , and Ricky Brigante are (podcaster fanboi's). These are the people who will also be extremely excited to be the first ones to test out the new bathrooms on friday. Anyone fill free to chime in if I got this wrong.

jt04

Dictionary definition for Lifestyle: the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

So when we say someone is a Disney Lifstyler, that means that like in @unkadug post that these are people who make a living by reporting on all things Disney 24/7 and doing things that pertain to Disney 24/7 like going to the theme parks quite often or watching Disney movies quite often for examples. If you want to know specific people who are lifestylers, just look up who Jeff Lange, Lou Mongello , and Ricky Brigante are (podcaster fanboi's). These are the people who will also be extremely excited to be the first ones to test out the new bathrooms on friday. Anyone fill free to chime in if I got this wrong.

Sounds like a description of a certain spirit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom