Tangled restrooms opening date

MrG

I guess the little building with the sod roof along the orignial walkway was leveled when they demolished the area. Just an interesting little detail that is etched in my mind from many visits.

WDWYankee15

I was kind of disappointed when it started looking like it wasn't happening, but honestly, there are other things that are being added that have made up for it. Specifically the painting around the doorways and the wanted posters have added to the area, so it's helped for me.
Love the wanted posters and the "floating" lanterns

MacRtst

This area will open soon. I know the date but I'm not posting it.

All I can say is soon. :)

Can you at least say if it will be before we leave on the 11th? Hoping to take several pics. Yet I feel weird wanting pics of this place so bad.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
Any word if its opened today?
I'm here now, def NOT open. Wall is still up. I can see workers installing plants, painting and working on something that might be a fence(can't see well from this angle). I took pics but don't know how to add them from the app.

rioriz

Yes I can see the Sun tiles..again not as detailed as what is on the wal but honestly I wouldnt expect them to be due to wear and tear.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Im looking at the photos and I can't see the tiles :< I suck at spotting things
Here, credit to MousePlanet, I took their picture, messed with the contrast a bit, then did a bad job of marking off where the tiles are. If you take this as a guide and look at their picture, you should be able to see it. It's faint, not bold like the original drawings going around, but I kind of like the subtlety.
Tangled%20Area.tif.jpg

Ttocs

Anyone else notice the stroller parking sign? I wonder if it is going to be tucked to the side between HM and IASW buildings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom