Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disnut

We had Spinach Artichoke Dip, Strawberry Pecan Belgium Waffles with Pecans (I thought of Susan), and then we split a huge slice of pumpkin cheesecake 3 ways. It was sooooooooooooooo good!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL: I should be cracking some now. But I am not doing that now.:p

Nemo14

Hi Susan - the pecans really made me smile today. All I could think of was you and your tired fingers....

Nemo14

So Santa was at the mall today and there was a huge lone of kids waiting to sit on his lap.....:eek:

I looked for Connor, but I didn't see him....:lookaroun

joanna71985

So Santa was at the mall today and there was a huge lone of kids waiting to sit on his lap.....:eek:

I looked for Connor, but I didn't see him....:lookaroun

I can't believe how early people are setting up for Christmas. I thought the norm was setting up after Thanksgiving.

Nemo14

I can't believe how early people are setting up for Christmas. I thought the norm was setting up after Thanksgiving.
I can understand decorating outdoors while the weather is good, but must they light everything up already?I just don't get it.

Slightly OT, we saw an inflatable Snoopy's Doghouse frm the chralie Brown Christmas today, and an inflatable Santa on a hammock strecthed between 2 palm trees. I wanted them both, but Dave said no....

joanna71985

I can understand decorating outdoors while the weather is good, but must they light everything up already?I just don't get it.

Slightly OT, we saw an inflatable Snoopy's Doghouse frm the chralie Brown Christmas today, and an inflatable Santa on a hammock strecthed between 2 palm trees. I wanted them both, but Dave said no....

Awww, they sound really cute.

And speaking of Christmas, I think my dad is getting us DDR for the Wii!!:sohappy:

Disnut

I have seen the Snoopy but not the Santa on a hammock. I have a Santa Mickey. :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom