Talking Turkey with Magic Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower'sChild

Barbossa kicks butt :)

Captain Barbossa was awesome :king: I really liked him in the third film. I hope he is at the Pirate and Princess party. I also like it when he baby talked to the monkey at the end of the film. Maybe if he sees me with one of my stuff animals he will start to baby talk to it and that would be Awesome :sohappy:

joanna71985

My height is an advantage in Epcot that is for sure. Also even if I was 4 foot 5, I would still enjoy walking in Epcot because I just like to walk. It's actually hard for me to sit still :lol: Also I can walk fast even for my height :king:

It's not my height that was the problem, it was walking around the WS everyday for 3 months. My feet got used to it after a month or so.

mpoppins76

It was tons of fun!!

The music was amazing!! It was basically a rock concert with a bunch of songs that we knew. We danced and sang along....so much fun! Then they played bigfoot basketball for a quarter. That was fun to watch. Then the basketball team came out and played a scrimmage. Great excuse to keep my eyes on Sam the whole time! :D He's amazing!
Sounds fun!! And :sohappy: for great Sam time!!!
Hi Steph!
Another marathon weekend at your place?
Hey Dot. :kiss: Yeeeup. Although, he did help me clean for a bit earlier so I suppose I should be grateful for that. But other than that when we've been home, all I hear is shooting, grunting, and random remarks from DF to his "teammates" over his headset. :hammer::rolleyes: Honestly. Grown men....

joanna71985

Hey Dot. :kiss: Yeeeup. Although, he did help me clean for a bit earlier so I suppose I should be grateful for that. But other than that when we've been home, all I hear is shooting, grunting, and random remarks from DF to his "teammates" over his headset. :hammer::rolleyes: Honestly. Grown men....

There's nothing wrong with playing video games.:lookaroun

mpoppins76

Sounds like lasts week episode of "The Big Bang Theory".
:ROFLOL:
I've never seen that show. But did you ever see the movie "The Break Up" w/ Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Aniston? Vince Vaughn's character is playing Xbox against a bunch of little kids over a headset? That....is my life. :hammer:

Uponastar

I've never seen that show. But did you ever see the movie "The Break Up" w/ Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Aniston? Vince Vaughn's character is playing Xbox against a bunch of little kids over a headset? That....is my life. :hammer:

Poor Steph.
You would have loved that episode then. For the 4 oh-so-geeky main male characters, Wednesday is "Halo" night and nothing, but nothing better get in their way!

mpoppins76

Poor Steph.
You would have loved that episode then. For the 4 oh-so-geeky main male characters, Wednesday is "Halo" night and nothing, but nothing better get in their way!
Oh, yes that sounds familiar. Oh well...I suppose there are much worse things I could have to deal w/ from him. :)

Fantasmic!329

:wave:Hey Freddie :kiss: How was float building?
Hello lovey loo! :kiss:
Float buliding was okay.
Got a few things done.
Luckily the group of kids that were there weren't horsing around too much.
Last year, it was simply awful -- there would be hordes of people that would sit around and BS.
This year, there's less kids, but we actually end up getting more done. :lol:
We have just over a week left to get it all done. :eek:
Hey Freddy.
Hey Jo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom