Take a complete tour of Walt Disney World in 3-D! (Courtesy of Google Earth)

DarkImage4

Yeah...I meant the Campanile...I guess i didn't notice it before....

That's what I get for looking at Disney stuff on my computer while at work!

hardcard

BTW. not to point out the obvious.. but there is nothing even guaranteeing today as the launch day... and I quote:

"In a pioneering partnership AIMING to go online Tuesday, Google Earth and Walt Disney Parks"

I am just as anxious as you guys to check it out, but lets not get our hopes up too much for a launch today..

hpyhnt 1000

Has anyone else seen the new street view photos on Google Earth? They have some on World Drive as you enter the Magic Kingdom toll plaza and EPCOT Center Drive as you enter the Epcot toll. Its kind of neat. If you click on the photo icons in succession, you can pretend that you're driving up to the parks. :)

dandaman

Folks, the statement says "as early as Tuesday". I sincerely hope most of you haven't sat in front of your monitors all seconds of the day refreshing. :lol:

wdwCC

I am not sure but they may have part of it online. In Google Earth turn 3D buildings on, then go to the Swan and Dolphin. I can read loading dock numbers. But it maybe just Google's 3D Warehouse I am seeing.

Fun2BFree

Has anyone else seen the new street view photos on Google Earth? They have some on World Drive as you enter the Magic Kingdom toll plaza and EPCOT Center Drive as you enter the Epcot toll. Its kind of neat. If you click on the photo icons in succession, you can pretend that you're driving up to the parks. :)

Bon, mais trois probleme, monsieur. Not only are the photos blurry, navigating around is at -0mps. Plus Google Earth is a resource hog- it was using up 497,000Mb of my available 1Gb RAM. :brick:

kap91

Plus Google Earth is a resource hog- it was using up 497,000Mb of my available 1Gb RAM. :brick:

You can change the max amount of RAM Google Earth uses (for cache I believe) in the preferences. I think its default is 500 MB. Be prepared for possible slower performance though if you make it lower.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom