SW1k- Video! A Must see, true Disney magic!

Fantasmic!329

Wow. What a touching story. I had a really long day at school, and this has totally brightened my day.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible.
Congratulations Ben!!! May you have many, many more scary adventures with Snow White. (Yes I know that isn't the name of the ride; I was making it fit with sentence. :animwink: )

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Yeah, Each video is around 50-60 megs, so it takes a fair amount of bandwidth, but Im looking at a couple of different options. One, being that I host the video like I am , (Maybe in a couple different formats for people) for a week, then they will get archived to WDWmagic for members (sadley just paying) could watch it after that. As of now I don't have the funds to really host my own site with enough space and transfer. But I might be into a DVD at the end of the year...you never know (Might have copyright problems...:rolleyes: ) Im pretty sure it would really! Well see..

wolverine4disne

I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. My son is also autistic. It was so moving to watch that video! It's also so amazing to see another child so similar to mine. I've only seen a couple of autistic children (hard to believe, but true). What a magical moment for you!
We'll be spending my son's 6th birthday in WDW the first week of May. I know we will ride Snow White and think of that amazing scene!

Fran98765

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful video. It was truely wonderful to see Ben get the honor he deserves. Now I need to stop crying! :lol:

CTXRover

That was incredibly touching. That made my day. That my friends is what Disney magic is all about. Thank you all for sharing.

Steamboat_Kevin

That is pure Disney magic :)

Lokheed, you're a very loving, great father :sohappy:
Tell Ben congratulations!
And thanks for the video, TK421, great to have such a memorable event as a keepsake forever :)

BRER STITCH

<------ Speechless.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

HAPPY 1,000th RIDE BEN!!!

Thanks to all who made this possible!!!

Keep the MAGIC alive!

:)

mkepcotmgmak

WOW!

This is what true Disney MAGIC is ALL ABOUT!

Congrats Ben on your 1000+ scary adventure! I'm jealous that Beth met you several times, but i can understand liking snow white more than tiki birds or flying carpets! :lol:

Great Video Guys, and thanks to all involved!

tinkerbellish

Your finest video yet! :sohappy:

It makes me soooo happy to come to these boards and be reminded that there are still many kind, wonderful, selfless people in this world who delight in simply making others happy.

steamboat_will

I have been reading this board religiously for a long time now and this story brought me to register.

I think that this is probably one of the best things I have seen all day.

I think everyone involved did a wonderful job.

Kudos to all involved. Bravo!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Congratulations Ben!!!

The pictures really had me crying with happiness.
I hate that the video doesn't work for me(probably AOL and dial-up) :lol:

Thank you and bless you Thimblekisses, tk421-sw and Graham.

DisneyGal126

First off I was so touched watching that. I had tears in my eyes. It was one of those magical moments that could only happen with Disney. I work with autistic children so this really did touch me. The smallest thing brightens their day and I know this is one he will always treasure! To all who worked that out, you really are earth angels!

Jamie

This is what i call true Disney magic in the flesh. It is so thoughtfull of you to do this all and get it arranged for your son. That was amazing

diddy_mouse

Congratulations Ben on your 1,000th ride!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

to all of those involved....i am speechless at the amount of Disney magic you were capable of. that video warmed my heart in such a huge way. tk421, this is by far your best endeavor yet! you and thimblekisses are two very amazing individuals. i'm very glad to know that there are such wonderful people out there :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom