SW1k- Video! A Must see, true Disney magic!

Lokheed

DarkImage4 said:
I agree with Grizz, if there is anyone we can contact who helped make this a reality, we need to find out who they are and write letters and/or e-mails...

See the guy in the picture directly behind Snow White? That is Graham Murphy, cast member extraordinaire. He is the one who put it all together and made it happen. By all means send a letter to Guest Services telling them what a great CM he is. I certainly am.

The guy in the back row in the center of the picture is Ryland, aka tk421-sw, who got the ball rolling by putting Graham in touch with me, and who also shot the wonderful video at the start of this thread.

The lovely young lady sitting next to Ryland is Corinne, aka ThimbleKisses. Graham is her uncle, and I think it was extraordinarilly good planning on her part to be born with him as a close relative so that this could all happen.

The guy in the middle row on the left is me, who can't say thank you enough.

In the front row of course is Snow White herself. My thank you note to her is being addressed to Snow White, Cinderallabration 11:40am performance, April 16, 2005. I sincerely hope my card and letter reaches her.

And in the red shirt is the mancub himself, Mr. Benjamin, aka "Tiger". He is one of two people in the world that I simply could not live without, and he manages to make me smile every single day of my life.

wickedqueen

I must say, your story has touched me very deeply and I thank you so much for sharing it with us all.

As a cast member who is aquainted with Snow White and Graham, I assure you that these two people are truly wonderful human beings, and their love for what they do is proven not only by this magical experience, but by their everyday actions. If they do not already know, I will be sure to direct them to these threads so that they can see how they have touched so many, but one very special person in particular....

And speaking of that special young man, let me know if he should ever like to meet the TRUE fairest of them all......(mwoaah haa haa!!)

TK421-sw and thimblekisses, you two rock. I'll be on the lookout for you both from now on.....hope we get to meet one day!

LSUxStitch

wickedqueen said:
And speaking of that special young man, let me know if he should ever like to meet the TRUE fairest of them all......(mwoaah haa haa!!)

hrmm....I am guessing you are friends with this person ;)

DisneySaint

I saw this video this morning but didn't have time to comment...

Anyways, very touching. Walt Disney would be (rather, IS) very touched by this, too. This is above and beyond Disney magic. I hope all parties involved, namely the cast members, are honored for their dedication in this.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Lokheed said:
The guy in the back row in the center of the picture is Ryland, aka tk421-sw, who got the ball rolling by putting Graham in touch with me, and who also shot the wonderful video at the start of this thread.

Im so glad we were able to help! it just so happned that we had planed to come over on that day, so I'm glad everything work out! Thanks!

Laura

Premium Member
DarkImage4 said:
I'm spent for the rest of the day...this is the personification of Disney Magic...Snow White was perfect...everyone who made this happen ....you are amazing....

I'm sitting here and I cannot stop crying...

I agree with Grizz, if there is anyone we can contact who helped make this a reality, we need to find out who they are and write letters and/or e-0mails...

This musty be encouraged...it it what Disney is all about...

Congrats Ben!!!

I know! I've just been choked up and teary eyed for the last 15 minutes over this. SOO SOO awesome. Great pictures, great video.

dolbyman

I'm not much of a feelings person so I can't say much about the situation .. but I guess it was nice .. :eek:

but you camera has a superb lowlight filimg skills .. you should do dark ride ridethrough footage :eek:

KelsaBels

I don't think there is really any way to express how truly amazing it is to be able to "experience" this through the video and pictures. I sit here with tears in my eyes. To see that there are still great people in this world doing such great things for others is so heartwarming. A daily dose of this video would be good for all!! Thanks for letting us share the fun! Keep up the good work!

Frumpy

That’s phenomenal! I’ll never ride SW again without getting all misty thinking about what you did for that big guy! :drevil:

egionet

Wow, that was a great video. I'm so glad that Ben got to do something special for his 1000 ride. I wish I could have been there to help out with everything, unfortunately my Fantasyland reign had to end. As I've said before, you guys were by far my favorite guests, and definitely the ones who visited snow most often. Thimblekisses and tk421-sw, you guys rock; this definitely beats out my photo book from when snow was under rehab last year.

It really made me happy to see that Ben was eating fries from Cosmic Rays; I know they are his favorite!

barnum42

hcwalker16 said:
I just sent off an e-mail commending the cast members involved. For whoever wants to do the same, the e-mail is wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com.
Just fired my compliments off too.

I still can't get the video to play (and I've watched others by Ryland) I guess I still have network issues, it plays for a few seconds then just one frame per two seconds, but the sound keeps running.

Salty-

It's not just the Disney Magic that is restored by watching that but my faith in humankind as well.

A loving father, friends that meet over an area in cyberspace, and employees that go above and beyond from their day-to-days.

We live in a sometimes ugly world and are surrounded by ugly things every day - until we see something like this.

Thank you for sharing your personal life with others and enriching our lives.

May be someday be able to enrich all of yours.

Figment1986

DisneyFreak529 said:
You guy should have your own web site. Were you can post video's and photos of your updates. I think that would be a great idea!

Too bad it would cost a lot of money for it on there part... (how large is each of your terrific vids.. )

(side note.. Slow loading over here.. then i get vid.. then sdound and a clifnotes of the video.. is the problem on my end?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom