SW1k- Video! A Must see, true Disney magic!

Ashitaka

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL.
Lokheed, I'm so happy for you and Ben.

tk421-sw and thimblekisses, as always, you two are amazing. Thank you so much for helping bring this about and for letting us all share in Ben's big day.

Those tears? Allergies, really...:eek:

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
Great work everyone, fantastic! Another reminder why I love to visit WDW and can't wait to go back in a about 2 weeks. Certainly Where Magic Lives.

ral8026

It took 3 days it get the link to work,1 hour to download and 7min and 36 secs to watch and ......boy was it worth it!!!!! :sohappy: My family was so touched by this thread that my 13 year old son has bought the pirates candy that Ben likes an wants to give it to Lokheed if we see him and Ben at WDW. tk421-sw what you and thimblekiss did was a TRUE act of kindness and we are so greatful that you, Lokheed,Snow white and most of all Ben shared SW1k with us. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SW2K :sohappy:

ead79

I finally got it to work! :)

This is true Disney magic if I ever saw it. Wonderful job to everyone who helped make it possible. Here's to 1000 more rides!

Lokheed

ral8026 said:
My family was so touched by this thread that my 13 year old son has bought the pirates candy that Ben likes an wants to give it to Lokheed if we see him and Ben at WDW.

You know, I can't even think of what to say. I have been truly amazed at how long this thread has hung around, and at all the kind things that people have said. (And it surely doesn't hurt my ego to have people all over the country telling me what a great father I am. :animwink: )

Ben and I didn't make it to the park today, it was just to gray and drizzly and Seattle-like. But Ben did sit here in my computer chair and watch the video for almost an hour and a half straight. He had been getting upset about something else, so I brought him in here to break the pattern and get him to switch tracks. I thought he would watch the video three or four times and then move on to something else, but instead he sat right here with a huge smile on his face and watched it dozens of times. In a bit of an ironic twist, Kris and I were in the other room watching Groundhog Day on AMC while Ben was in here living out his own personal groundhog day.

So anyway, that's a long, rambling, and not very effective way of my saying thank you again to everyone for all of your gracious thoughts and words.

ral8026 - if your family happens to be coming to the Magic Kingdom some Saturday afternoon, you are more than welcome to send me a private message and we can watch for you. More often than not we are hanging out in Fantasyland in the early afternoon, and would be pleased to say hello.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Lokheed said:
In a bit of an ironic twist, Kris and I were in the other room watching Groundhog Day on AMC while Ben was in here living out his own personal groundhog day.

I must say I love that film. It's great, I watch it all the time. That's why I always tell corinne that:

"We'd better get going if were going to stay ahead of the weather!"

Thanks- Tk421-sw

Sara Helene

Wow. Just...wow! That was wonderful, and it made me all teary-eyed.

Ben and Lokheed, congratulations on 1000 rides!

tk421-sw and thimblekisses, you guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!

:sohappy:

Disney_Belle

I was finally able to get to my computer (I have been housesitting for 2 weeks) and watch it on High Speed and it was worth the wait. Congratulations to Ben on 1000 rides! and I am so glad it went well and Ben and his family were able to create such a wonderful memory. And thanks to Ryland & Corinne for the video. We here on the boards are so lucky to have you two to help us be a part of the moments like this :) Thanks to you guys and congrats again ben!

time for me to get my tissues now...

Lokheed

I have a local copy of the video that I am uploading to my web server right now for you. It won't be streaming, you'll have to right click on the link I will provide and choose "Save As..." to download the video and watch it. It's about 55 megs, so the download will probably take a while. As soon as I have it up, I'll post a link.

MiRi

Thank you so much. I'll have to watch it later at my boyfriend's house after work. I told him about your story and he was touched.

MiRi

I just saw the video. It was so cute. That really is true Disney magic right there. Thank you for uploading it for me to watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom