SURVIVOR - Redemption Island

NYwdwfan

OK so I am answering my own question:

There are 2 former NFL players - one barely qualifies. Grant Mattos played 6 games with San Diego back in 2003 (quite a career!) and Steve Wright played 9 seasons as an Offensive Tackle for the Rams, Bears, Redskins, Packers & the Giants.

And the internet seems to be buzzing that the 2 former castaways are in fact Boston Rob and Russell and said they will be the leaders of each tribe and something about immunity until the merge (seems weird).

plaz10

And the internet seems to be buzzing that the 2 former castaways are in fact Boston Rob and Russell and said they will be the leaders of each tribe and something about immunity until the merge (seems weird).

Of course they are going to give them immunity until a merge. Anyone who has ever seen the seasons w/boston rob & russell should know to vote them out immediately. I think Russell is the best to ever play the game to be honest. But in HvV, I would have voted him out first. Im sure the producers realize this and figure they have to give immunity to them because they would be voted out first and the ratings would go down. Survivor has surely lost it's luster from past seasons. If the former Survivor turns out to be Naonka, I will not be watching. :lol:

GenerationX

I like the Redemption twist. It's much better than that "ghost tribe" deal they had a few years back. And Russel vs. Boston Rob will be very entertaining. Could be a good season!

NYwdwfan

Did anyone else catch the premiere? Tribal council was absolutey one of my favorite ones I've seen. Nothing beats a castaway that's completely off his/her rocker! My favorite edit is the question mark that appears after the words "former special agent" every time Philip is on screen (I refer to him as special agent speedo :lookaroun). It should be an interesting season - although if they keep up the "what if there was Redemption Island when (insert name here) was voted out" I may lose my mind.

plaz10

Wow. Last night's premiere was actually pretty good. I honestly think that Former Special Agent :)lol:) Phillip is really just that stupid. He genuinely seemed to think when they said "boston rob isn't going home" they meant it. He is crazy! Even when they said we were going to vote off natalie or something, he was like "wow i did not know that" and did not clearly see they were lying. Very humorous.

I would still vote Rob and Russell off first! You know they are sneaky! You know they are villains for a reason.

DiPSU224

I say it at the start of every season. Where do they get these people?! Have they ever seen the show before?! Such weirdos....It irritated me when they were all wanting to vote off Russell and Rob immediately. I don't want to watch you new people, I want to watch them! :lol:

I knew Franchesca was going to be the first one off. The first clue was when they focused on her so much in the beginning of the episode. They always seem to do that.

Looking forward to another great season!

GenerationX

I'm with DiPSU224 - where do they find these people? Philip is awesome! He is sooooo doomed.

The woman with the idol was smart not to play it. She had to figure Rob's six would split their votes, and Philip announced he was voting for Francesca.

This was a pretty cool start to the season ...

WDWScottieBoy

So glad that Russell is back, he's one of my top Surivors from any season. And last night's tribal council has got to be the best one ever as well. Looks to be a good season.

SAV

Original Poster
I really thought B-Rob was going to rally them in that Immunity puzzle. He is fantastic with those. Glad to see the way it went down though. There was some nice camera work tonite and that one guy totally has the Fabio look going. It should be a good season.

plaz10

Such weirdos....It irritated me when they were all wanting to vote off Russell and Rob immediately. I don't want to watch you new people, I want to watch them! :lol:

Oh don't get me wrong, I would love to see Russell or Rob win it all. I was all for team Villains in the HvV season. I think Russell is the best to ever play. But if I were on that island and I saw 2 veteran villains on my team, I'd want them gone! I would think that would be common sense. But for ratings and for quality of the show...I hope they stay! I'd love to see them both make the merge. Awesome!

NYwdwfan

Oh don't get me wrong, I would love to see Russell or Rob win it all. I was all for team Villains in the HvV season. I think Russell is the best to ever play. But if I were on that island and I saw 2 veteran villains on my team, I'd want them gone! I would think that would be common sense. But for ratings and for quality of the show...I hope they stay! I'd love to see them both make the merge. Awesome!

What's nice is even if they ARE voted off, they won't be gone - either one of them would kick some serious tail in WHATEVER redemption island challenge is thrown their way - especially since the producers have probably designed those challenges to Rob and Russell's strengths specifically to KEEP them around. It's going to be a very interesting season!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom