Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

NYwdwfan

Another thought - I found it highly amusing that Jay tried to distinguish himself from Taylor by saying he's "not just a surfer" and "has goals". Ummm - you're trying to get rich by going on a reality tv show with other people that have the same "goal". Not really sure that goal is going to impress anyone.

NYwdwfan

And it looks like things are shifting again next week.

Between Zeke and David, I'm rooting for David.

I find myself disliking Jay less and less. If they don't get rid of him soon though, he may well go on an individual immunity run, and then it will be hard to get rid of him and/or his idol.

Still Team Ken to the end!
Yeah I freaked a bit when they said his name but he certainly didn't have a boot edit.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yeah I freaked a bit when they said his name but he certainly didn't have a boot edit.
I was freaking, thinking that Adam had pulled a fast one. Instead, he was duped, and now my side is short a player.
The only bonus is that Ken inherited the legacy advantage thingy. Six more (island) days and he can use it.

Any thoughts as to what it is?

NYwdwfan

I was freaking, thinking that Adam had pulled a fast one. Instead, he was duped, and now my side is short a player.
The only bonus is that Ken inherited the legacy advantage thingy. Six more (island) days and he can use it.

Any thoughts as to what it is?
No idea.

I'm glad we got a crazy 2 hour episode instead of the dumb recap we used to get Thanksgiving eve.

I still can't get collect my thoughts. For a bunch of boring people I couldn't connect with they are putting together one insane season.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
No idea.

I'm glad we got a crazy 2 hour episode instead of the dumb recap we used to get Thanksgiving eve.

I still can't get collect my thoughts. For a bunch of boring people I couldn't connect with they are putting together one insane season.
I think I'll be re-watching it this weekend.

Waiting patiently for Dalton Ross' recap. Pretty sure he's going to tell us "it's all about the puzzle".

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I read elsewhere (this is not a spoiler!) that Ken would receive the legacy advantage during one of his confessionals, so hopefully no one knows about it, and it doesn't come back to bite him in the behind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom