Survivor: Cagayan

SAV

Original Poster
I have a feeling they are going to gang up and vote for Tony, but the superpowers idol will be played. I'm not really sure who the target will be, but I also suspect Spencer will go home.

PUSH

They might wait to try to get Tony until next week when the idols can't be played anymore. They know he has one, but maybe they don't know that when they're out there.

Also, the producers would hate it if the special idol wasn't used at all this season.

PUSH

Spencer!!
hurray.gif

PUSH

What an episode! I really hate Kass. The finger at the end was totally unacceptable. Even if you don't like someone, that's just low doing it like that. Everything Trish said about her was true, whether you like Kass or not.

The smart thing for Tony to have done is give the idol to Trish; I'm honestly shocked he didn't. It's truly anybody's game right now. Whoever wins immunity to get to the final three is going to have to work for it, that's for sure. I don't think Kass has the endurance to do so, but the other three have an opportunity to win. Spencer and Woo are probably the most well-rounded challengers out there; Tony doesn't have the brains to do puzzles, which the final immunity challenge is likely going to have.

Based on the previews, it should be an exciting finale, with some potential shockers. Let's see if Tony will fool people into thinking he can use his special immunity idol yet. Also curious to see what the boat is for, could just be one of those "memory walks" they have.

Can it be next Wednesday yet??

Last edited:

Patrick_Ears

What an episode! I really hate Kass. The finger at the end was totally unacceptable. Even if you don't like someone, that's just low doing it like that. Everything Trish said about her was true, whether you like Kass or not.

The smart thing for Tony to have done is give the idol to Trish; I'm honestly shocked he didn't. It's truly anybody's game right now. Whoever wins immunity to get to the final three is going to have to work for it, that's for sure. I don't think Kass has the endurance to do so, but the other three have an opportunity to win. Spencer and Woo are probably the most well-rounded challengers out there; Tony doesn't have the brains to do puzzles, which the final immunity challenge is likely going to have.

Based on the previews, it should be an exciting finale, with some potential shockers. Let's see if Tony will fool people into thinking he can use his special immunity idol yet. Also curious to see what the boat is for, could just be one of those "memory walks" they have.

Can it be next Wednesday yet??

Yes loved it tonight. I do feel Tony could be the winner but..... Spencer is right behind him. It all depends on what happens on Wednesday.. did I say that right Wednesday. lol

PUSH

Yes loved it tonight. I do feel Tony could be the winner but..... Spencer is right behind him. It all depends on what happens on Wednesday.. did I say that right Wednesday. lol
If both Tony and Spencer get in, it's a toss up IMO, but leaning toward Spencer because of his former alliance(s) with nearly everyone on the jury. Plus, he hasn't made any true enemies, and even now it seems like him and Kass are back on "toleration" terms. If Tony doesn't win immunity, and he can't trick them into thinking his special idol can still be played, I would not be shocked if he goes home. But when does anything ever go the way people predict it to in this game?

Last edited:

Patrick_Ears

If both Tony and Spencer get in, it's a toss up IMO, but leaning toward Spencer because of his former alliance(s) with nearly everyone on the jury. Plus, he hasn't made any true enemies, and even now it seems like him and Kass are back on "toleration" terms. If Tony doesn't win immunity, and he can't trick them into thinking his special idol can still be played, I would not be shocked if he goes home. But when does anything ever go the way people predict it too in this game?

Yep!! LOL!!!

NYwdwfan

I'm confused why tony voted the way he did. I was watching without full attention - did he say anything before the vote?

NYwdwfan

What?? :confused:

I don't recall him ever saying he was going to vote against Trish. Maybe it was a last minute decision to vote her out, maybe try and win Woo back. That would explain why he didn't use the immunity idol for her.

I figured he used the idol on himself so he could pretend that the special one can be used at 4 left (although I was really hoping Jeff would blow that by saying something about using the idols at tribal but he didn't). If he used it for Trish, and they voted for him, he'd have used up both in one tribal. But why vote for her? I need to go back and try to read his lips on what he said when he held up the vote.

NYwdwfan

OK - went back and looked. They cut it off but he leaned in and said, "Please don't" - I'm guessing the other words were "hate me". They only read 3 votes - so the others won't even know tony voted for her. Maybe he thought woo wouldn't go through with it and wanted to ensure she was gone? But why? He can't see her as a bigger threat than Kass - at least she made moves. Maybe he worried the jury liked Trish too much? So confused.

SAV

Original Poster
Excellent run for Spencer. He is totally earning the Million. He was on the way out on the supposed Brains tribe and is now the clubhouse leader to win this thing. His speaking skills will be of great value in the final tribal. He will get the social vote, he can talk about his being on the bottom and on the way out and fighting through to keep in the game. He hasn't really blindsided anyone where they would blame him. No matter who he faces in the final 3, he has an advantage over all of them. Woo has done nothing strategic the whole time, just ridden along. Kass is a...well, people don't like her. The same can be said of Tony. He has voted all of them out, so he may only get Trish's vote if it comes down to it.

I was floored that he didn't give the idol to Trish and have his special one in reserve to use on himself if he needed to. He obviously didn't want to keep her around, which was a dumb move IMO. She has done nothing and it seems like she isn't overly liked. What may have led him to do that is what she said in tribal about Kass being the only one she has upset. Probably turned a light on in Tony's head that he couldn't possibly beat her.

Should be an interesting final show.

NYwdwfan

What may have led him to do that is what she said in tribal about Kass being the only one she has upset. Probably turned a light on in Tony's head that he couldn't possibly beat her.

Good point. There were a lot of distractions as I was watching so I didn't catch everything they said.

I wish the finale was this Sunday instead of having to wait a week!!

I wonder what they will tease for next season...and when it will start!!

SAV

Original Poster
And another COLD Ponderosa "welcome" for Trish. They really didn't like her. I can't imagine what it will be like if Tony gets whacked and has to go there. They may all just run away from him or not speak to him. And some telling comments about Woo, that he really hasn't played a social game at all. They seemed indifferent to him. But who knows how they will actually vote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom