Survivor: Cagayan

SAV

Original Poster
Another Blindside...WOW. It seems that every vote is a blindside.

I think Tony's paranoia got the best of him. He was in a great spot having 2 idols in his possession and one he can use after the vote. All he had to do was stick to the plan, pick them off and he would have had enough Jury votes to easily win it. Now with this flop, he alienated another group and if he does get to the end, I think they'll be like the Russell jury and not vote for him because he hurt their feelings. Just my read on them.

I really feel this game is Tash's to lose now. Spencer is close behind, but I think she has made the better relationships. She is a challenge monster with the perfect mix of brawn and brains. Both came from the bottom and both have made big moves.

As for challenges, who are the threats to win it? Tony, Tash and Spencer. Kass is worthless in them. Woo seems to come somewhat close, but never finishes the job. Yoga lady couldn't even get the bags untied before Tash won the whole challenge and she was bad in the balance ones. Endurance...Tash. Puzzles...Tash and Spencer. Muscle....Tony and Tash. See the common theme?

I can totally see this next week that they try for Tony, he uses the special idol and gets rid of someone...just not sure who that is now that Jefra is gone. I guess it will be whoever he thinks is plotting against him the most and whoever doesn't have immunity.

BransonJ

I can't stand tony, but his best bet to win would be to keep kass and trish in the final three. Those two are worthless and wouldn't get a jury vote in my opinion. I think Tony next to those three they jury will vote in a boston rob way cause he has played a hell of a game.

Still team spencer

PUSH

Just watched Jefra's Ponderosa video. I definitely think this will be a group to vote based on personal reasons rather than who deserves to win. Jeremiah's comments on Jefra kind of confirmed this for me. So if it does happen to be Tony, Spencer, and Tash, it's a toss up between Spencer or Tash for me. I think too many people will have bad feelings towards Tony for him to have a chance to win. Spencer and Tash both have made minimal enemies. The only true enemy Spencer has made is Kass. And Kass hates everyone.

GenerationX

Tony has kept this season interesting, that's for sure. And if he's in the final vote, he has a good shot of winning. Especially if he's standing next to Woo and Kass.

At this point, I'd be satisfied with either Tony, Spencer, or Tasha winning. The rest don't deserve it.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Tony has kept this season interesting, that's for sure. And if he's in the final vote, he has a good shot of winning. Especially if he's standing next to Woo and Kass.

At this point, I'd be satisfied with either Tony, Spencer, or Tasha winning. The rest don't deserve it.
I agree, except for the Tony part.

PUSH

IMO Spencer, Tash and Tony all deserve to win. I would prefer it be Spencer, then Tash, then Tony, but I'd be okay with any of them winning. They all deserve it for different reasons. Kass made a big move, but 99% of the game she's done nothing expect complain about people and tell people off. Woo has been a follower, which kind of surprised me because I thought he'd be an actual player early in the season. Trish has been the one to keep the alliances together, but that doesn't make her worthy of winning. It would take a HUGE move for Kass, Woo, or Trish to win. If for some highly unlikely reason those three end up in the finale, I'd pick Woo for his effort. He's been solid in challenges, though not always pulling them off. But I highly doubt those three will end up in the finale together anyway.

PUSH

I just watched Jefra's Ponderosa video.

While rather Bland in the game, I would hazard a guess that she is a delightful young lady in real life.
I'm always interested to see how much editing is done to shape how the viewers see people. Jefra and Jeremiah both seem like interesting people, but they looked dull in-game. Jefra seems like a well-rounded human being in real life. She doesn't seem like the stereotypical beauty like Morgan does.

Foolish Mortal

I'm always interested to see how much editing is done to shape how the viewers see people. Jefra and Jeremiah both seem like interesting people, but they looked dull in-game. Jefra seems like a well-rounded human being in real life. She doesn't seem like the stereotypical beauty like Morgan does.

I'll miss Jefra. Had no chance chance of winning, but damn she wore a bathing suit well. Doesn't seem like the high maintenance type that Morgan obviously is. Love that the door opened up even more for Spencer. Tash, so-so, no real strategic game.

PUSH

I hope Kass gets voted out tonight. The previews kind of made it look that way, though, and I don't know if they'd give that away like that.

Also, shouldn't they be getting to the eating local delicacies challenge sometime soon? This week or maybe next week? Do they have one every season?

PUSH

I just got a great idea to follow Spencer on Twitter. Also scrolled through Tash's account. Looks like Tash remained friends with Spencer and J'Tia after the game. I also scrolled through Kass's account... I do not like that woman.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I just got a great idea to follow Spencer on Twitter. Also scrolled through Tash's account. Looks like Tash remained friends with Spencer and J'Tia after the game. I also scrolled through Kass's account... I do not like that woman.
Kass is your Tony.

PUSH

Kass is your Tony.
Spencer has some fun with Tony on Twitter. Seems like they're friends. Spencer and Jeremiah are also still friends. Have seen some mentions of Brice and Alexis, and Tash's account had some joke pictures of Morgan in her NFL cheerleader outfit, but with Tash's head on the body. I find it kind of interesting to see how they interact outside of the game.

PUSH

Spencer has some fun with Tony on Twitter. Seems like they're friends. Spencer and Jeremiah are also still friends. Have seen some mentions of Brice and Alexis, and Tash's account had some joke pictures of Morgan in her NFL cheerleader outfit, but with Tash's head on the body. I find it kind of interesting to see how they interact outside of the game.
Actually, the more I look into it, the more they all seem to get along. Just saw a picture of J'Tia, Tash, Alexis, and Spencer together. The editing probably makes it seem like people never talk to each other, or some people hate each other when they really don't.

PUSH

Darn it. Makes me sad to see Tash go. She played so hard and deserved to win. The only knock against her is her strategic gameplay. I feel she just kind of rode along with Spencer. There's no way Tony doesn't get to the final three. I half think it's going to be Tony, Trish, and Spencer in the finals. I don't think Woo or Trish have a chance. If Kass can pull of something spectacular next week to save herself, she could very well win. The only problem would be the enemies she has on the Jury.

I think Spencer is in a good position right now. The targets are being taken off his back and put on Kass and Tony. But then again, they were on them this week and Tash was still voted out. Never know what's going to happen! The thing with Spencer is, if there is a split of Tony/Trish and Woo/Kass, then Spencer is the swing vote. Who knows if Woo will get back with Tony and Trist, though. Too many scenarios to imagine.

The reward this week was amazing. Woo is such an entertainer. Great opportunity for the three to experience that.

Next week looks entertaining with Kass's attitude again. I really hate her. She just acts like she's perfect and invincible.

PS- In case you couldn't tell, I hate Kass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom