Survivor: Cagayan

Lucky

I think Spencer is gone next week unless he wins immunity again.

It might seem like Trish or Kass have no chance to win in a final three with Tony, so why should they stay with him now. But as smart as he is in some ways, Tony is fully capable of saying something outrageous at final tribal council that offends some jury members. That's what Kass and Trish, and maybe even Woo, have to count on.

PUSH

I think Spencer is gone next week unless he wins immunity again.

It might seem like Trish or Kass have no chance to win in a final three with Tony, so why should they stay with him now. But as smart as he is in some ways, Tony is fully capable of saying something outrageous at final tribal council that offends some jury members. That's what Kass and Trish, and maybe even Woo, have to count on.
Every week when Tony speaks at Tribal, they cut to the jury members who are shaking their head or looking like "how big of a liar can you be?". This week it was LJ's turn, and I think they showed Jefra's reaction too.

And with the part about Kass and Trish against Tony in the final three, what exactly did you mean? Did you mean that Trish and Kass have no reason to stick with Tony?

Lucky

Every week when Tony speaks at Tribal, they cut to the jury members who are shaking their head or looking like "how big of a liar can you be?". This week it was LJ's turn, and I think they showed Jefra's reaction too.

And with the part about Kass and Trish against Tony in the final three, what exactly did you mean? Did you mean that Trish and Kass have no reason to stick with Tony?
My first thought was it would be nearly impossible for them to beat Tony if they were the final three, so they should have tried to get rid of him by now. But then I realized they may be hoping Tony sabotages himself by saying something really stupid.

I hate to see Tasha go. She was as deserving as anybody to win.

PUSH

My first thought was it would be nearly impossible for them to beat Tony if they were the final three, so they should have tried to get rid of him by now. But then I realized they may be hoping Tony sabotages himself by saying something really stupid.

I hate to see Tasha go. She was as deserving as anybody to win.
In hindsight, they should've gotten Tony out when he only had the normal idol, but Jefra got cold feet and we know the rest. Tony's nearly a lock for the final three unless he gets injured or something (which I hope does not happen, nobody should have to go through that, especially this late in the game). I just don't see Trish voting against Tony's judgement. She's far too trusting of Tony. If what the preview showed actually happens to be significant, Trish is going to let Kass have it, and that shows me that Trish wants Kass out and she's unwilling to work with her. I think Kass, Spencer, and Woo are on their own island right now, and they have to make up their mind on what they want to do.

That's what's great about this game. There are so many angles, and it's so impossible to figure out what is going to happen. So many different scenarios can take place, and one little move can alter the entire game.

Also, wouldn't it be mind-blowing if the previews of Trish & Kass going at it actually turned out to be a plan set up by those two? That would be the greatest blindside ever, unless it was Tony being blindsided. Then he'd just use his special idol and it would be disappointing.

I need to stop thinking of scenarios. I'm too addicted to this show.

Lucky

To get rid of Tony you needed an alliance against him to stick together for 3 straight votes. After this one it's too late to do that.

PUSH

To get rid of Tony you needed an alliance against him to stick together for 3 straight votes. After this one it's too late to do that.
Assuming he doesn't win immunity. But I could see Spencer going on a run like Cochran did a couple season ago.

SAV

Original Poster
I was really hoping to see Kass go home last night. Don't like her at all. Seems like many of the others don't like her either, which is why she is going to be kept around. Tony is going to be in the final 3, so he's gonna orchestrate the final 3 to be the 3 he thinks he can beat. The rest of his alliance are obviously going to stick together since they haven't broken ranks yet, even though they should have many times over.

That immunity challenge was cool. Seemed like it would be easy, but I guess fatigue this late in the game really messes you up.

I am kind of hoping that Tony wins immunity this next show so that he doesn't use an idol and will have 2 going into that last vote. I really want to see what he does with all of that power. Does he save someone to garner more votes or hand pick his final 3? Does he take one home as a souvenir? Surprise everyone or show them off early to create more scrambling? Many possibilities.

Foolish Mortal

So how many more tribals does Tony have to use the idols ? 1 or 2 ? I think the only way Kass wins is if she's up against Woo and Trish. Even then it's not a given. She's just not likeable. If it's not Spencer or Tony it's a dissapointing end for me. And after seeing Jefra on the jury, I think she was hotter without all the makeup.

PUSH

So how many more tribals does Tony have to use the idols ? 1 or 2 ? I think the only way Kass wins is if she's up against Woo and Trish. Even then it's not a given. She's just not likeable. If it's not Spencer or Tony it's a dissapointing end for me. And after seeing Jefra on the jury, I think she was hotter without all the makeup.
I don't think it's been said about the idol thing. I hope they can't use them all the way until the end. I forgot they put a time frame on them. Perhaps this week is the last to use them, but who knows.

artvandelay

I don't think it's been said about the idol thing. I hope they can't use them all the way until the end. I forgot they put a time frame on them. Perhaps this week is the last to use them, but who knows.

He has to use both idols this week. They can not be used after next week. He can give the regular idol to someone but cannot give the special idol to anyone.

GenerationX

At this point, Tony wants Trish and Woo in the final three with him. While I'm no fan of an obnoxious winner, I really detest the strategy-less, fall-into-it winner, which both Trish and Woo would be. I don't find either Trish or Woo to be particularly entertaining television, either, so I hate them both in this game. Trish a little more, because Woo partially redeemed himself with his show for the kids.

I dislike Kass's arrogance as much as Tony's, so I don't like them, either. They both make for good television, so they at least have that going for them.

Spencer's really the only one worth rooting for - a strategic game player, interesting to watch, and a good kid.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Sadly, I can't see any scenario in which Spencer makes it to the final 3, unless he wins every single immunity challenge.

If the final three were indeed Tony, Trish and Woo - count me as Team Woo.
He absolutely won me back with his performance for those kids.

Trish - meh.
Kass - nuh-uh!
And we all know how I feel about Tony Baloney.

artvandelay

At this point, Tony wants Trish and Woo in the final three with him. While I'm no fan of an obnoxious winner, I really detest the strategy-less, fall-into-it winner, which both Trish and Woo would be. I don't find either Trish or Woo to be particularly entertaining television, either, so I hate them both in this game. Trish a little more, because Woo partially redeemed himself with his show for the kids.

I dislike Kass's arrogance as much as Tony's, so I don't like them, either. They both make for good television, so they at least have that going for them.

Spencer's really the only one worth rooting for - a strategic game player, interesting to watch, and a good kid.
I think you're on to something with a Tony, Trish and Woo final 3. I thought he would take Kass, but she is hated by the jury and he might get score points with them by ousting her. Tony could also sell the jury that he was loyal to his two closest allies, Trish and Woo.

SAV

Original Poster
I like how Tony is playing the game. Orchestrating everything in his control. Getting rid of the threats before they become a threat to him. I don't get hung up on the "he's being mean" stuff at all. He is playing a great game and has himself positioned to win this. The only problem is if the Jury doesn't recognize how good of a game he is playing and vote against him because he orchestrated their demise. He is outwitting and outplaying them all. We'll see if he outlasts.

Spencer is playing a great game as well and came from the ashes. A great story as well. His moves were more out of desperation, but he has played the better social game for sure. Which is why I think he has the monster target on him and Tony will make sure they all know about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom