Summer Dream Maker Pkg.

wannabeBelle

Every special offer Disney does has a code attached to it. That is just the way it is. The coding system allows Disney to track where the information was gotten from so they can target Marketing plans to different segments of their client base!
Also anytime I have ever seen a Dream Maker package, it has always been available right from Disney's own website. I dont ever recall hearing of an offer like this via postcards. Can you tell us where this information came from? Belle

Tim G

Originally posted by WDW-Love
It might be a good idea to check your facts on this offer. I've been told that is a direct mail special and must be booked with a PIN code. :confused:
Don't think there's any need for fact checking ...:D

kaybee

Can you tell me what this summer package will entail? I want to take my 9 yr old son to disneyworld in May and have been holding out making any reservations till the codes come out...thanks

wannabeBelle

Hi Kaybee, the following info was shamelessly taken from the Disneyworld website:
Begin to make your Disney dreams come true by taking advantage of this great starter package that puts you in the midst of the magic at one of the Walt Disney World® Resort hotels. And enjoy all the special benefits available to on-property Guests — along with unlimited admission to all Theme Parks, Water Parks and more throughout your package stay with the Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket.*
This Package includes:
Accommodations for three or more nights at a selected Walt Disney World® Resort hotel with all the special benefits available to Disney Resort Guests.
The Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket, providing admission to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park and more throughout your package stay. You'll save money when you buy before you arrive! (savings based on purchase of the same ticket at the front gate)
Two souvenir Disney trading pins and two lanyards per room.
Official Walt Disney Travel Company keepsake luggage tag (one per person).Plus:
One (1) of the following Choice Features per room, which must be used by all Guests in a room at the same time, at the same location:
A specially designed Disney Character themed poster (one per room)
Up to two images displayed on one Leave a Legacy tile at Epcot®
One fun-filled round of miniature golf at Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (time restrictions apply)
$25 worth of Planet Hollywood® dining at Downtown Disney® West Side ($25 total per room, time restrictions apply, merchandise and alcoholic beverages not included)

There are other add ons that you may want to look at but this is the basic Dream Maker package. Post any other questions if needed, one of us will answer!! Belle

The Mom

Premium Member
Please keep in mind that Kingdom Konsultant can also get you a great deal on room only stays! I have an AP, live here, and usually only stay for a couple of nights at a time. Pam has been able to get me some great rates, including reduced rate tickets for PI, and park passes for others in my party. She "crunches" the numbers for you, and comes up with the most economical way to visit. :sohappy:

SandySHM

Just wondering if anyone knows why the "Summer" dream maker package would have to be taken by 7/04/04. Any hope for a discount after that time? I'm going on 7/06/04.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hi Kaybee, the following info was shamelessly taken from the Disneyworld website:
Begin to make your Disney dreams come true by taking advantage of this great starter package that puts you in the midst of the magic at one of the Walt Disney World® Resort hotels. And enjoy all the special benefits available to on-property Guests — along with unlimited admission to all Theme Parks, Water Parks and more throughout your package stay with the Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket.*
This Package includes:
Accommodations for three or more nights at a selected Walt Disney World® Resort hotel with all the special benefits available to Disney Resort Guests.
The Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket, providing admission to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park and more throughout your package stay. You'll save money when you buy before you arrive! (savings based on purchase of the same ticket at the front gate)
Two souvenir Disney trading pins and two lanyards per room.
Official Walt Disney Travel Company keepsake luggage tag (one per person).Plus:
One (1) of the following Choice Features per room, which must be used by all Guests in a room at the same time, at the same location:
A specially designed Disney Character themed poster (one per room)
Up to two images displayed on one Leave a Legacy tile at Epcot®
One fun-filled round of miniature golf at Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (time restrictions apply)
$25 worth of Planet Hollywood® dining at Downtown Disney® West Side ($25 total per room, time restrictions apply, merchandise and alcoholic beverages not included)

There are other add ons that you may want to look at but this is the basic Dream Maker package. Post any other questions if needed, one of us will answer!! Belle

Ummm...are there discounted rates or do the rates stay the same and they just give you the added stuff?

wannabeBelle

Hey Freak, Long time no type. In answer to your question, the components are all part and parcel of the Dream Maker Package. The price that is attached to the package may at times be discounted through Disney, hence the Summer Dream Maker package. Id tell you to buzz Pam and have her run the numbers for you if you are planning to visit. Belle

tigsmom

Well if the dates hold true its out for us. We will be in Florida the last 2 weeks in July. :(
And as far as the codes go...I have seen the same offer with different codes many times. It just depends where you get it from...AAA, BJs, etc. :wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I was just informed that you an now book the Summer Dream maker Disney Visa version of this. It's good for 4/18 until 7/4 2004.

If you have a Disney Visa card and book this offer, you must pay for the entire reservation with the card.

If you need help with a booking, please feel free to contact me with an e-mail or call me directly. I will need all first and last names and ages of children along with address and phone number of the lead client.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Update on the Summer Dream Maker that will be abailable for anyone... It will be out on the 9th..

Those of you that I have already booked for this, will be getting switched over on that day. Those of you who want to take advantage of this, please get in touch with me with your information either by e-mail pam@kingdomkonsultant.com or call my toll free # 1-866-566-7858

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
It will be a discounted pkg that will include your resort stay and park passes. Plus you will get a 2 layard and pin sets. Plus I do believe 1 extra choice feature which could be a round of miniature golf or $25 credit for dining at Planet Hollywood and a few others to choose from.

Pam

TURKEY

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
It will be a discounted pkg that will include your resort stay and park passes. Plus you will get a 2 layard and pin sets. Plus I do believe 1 extra choice feature which could be a round of miniature golf or $25 credit for dining at Planet Hollywood and a few others to choose from.

Pam

Well Pam, you get to choose a choice feature from the following four features.

You can get a $25 worth of dining at Planet Hollywood. It's good from 11 am to 6 pm and from 9 pm until closing.

You can get a free character poster. Currently, I believe it is a 75 years of Mickey poster.

You can get 1 free round of miniature golf.

You can get a free Leave a Legacy tile as well.

Whatever feature you decide you use, you'll just take that half of the voucher (the pin and lanyard set is the other half) to that location and give it to them.

:D

CMouser

:veryconfu Pam,
Thanks for the speedy reply but do you know how this package would work if you need 2 moderate rooms. We have 5 in our party
2 adults and 3 teens. I really do have to get 2 rooms because
of the 2 baths for 3 girls.
Thanks so much
CYndee

wannabeBelle

Hi CMouser, welcome to the boards!!! I would imagine that you just book 2 people in one room ( One has to be an adult) and the three people in the other room!! Should be no problem at all, specially for Pam!!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Well Pam, you get to choose a choice feature from the following four features.

You can get a $25 worth of dining at Planet Hollywood. It's good from 11 am to 6 pm and from 9 pm until closing.

You can get a free character poster. Currently, I believe it is a 75 years of Mickey poster.

You can get 1 free round of miniature golf.

You can get a free Leave a Legacy tile as well.

Whatever feature you decide you use, you'll just take that half of the voucher (the pin and lanyard set is the other half) to that location and give it to them.

:D

Thanks TLB!

I can't always remember everything off the top of my head.:hammer:

:lol: Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by CMouser
:veryconfu Pam,
Thanks for the speedy reply but do you know how this package would work if you need 2 moderate rooms. We have 5 in our party
2 adults and 3 teens. I really do have to get 2 rooms because
of the 2 baths for 3 girls.
Thanks so much
CYndee

E-mail or call me with all the info and I will check it out for you.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Here is the latest update on the Summer Dream maker that will be available to the general public as of March 9th.

This can be booked from 3/9 until 4/17 for the following travel dates; 4/18 through 7/4.
Disclaimer: *Savings based on Walt Disney Travel Company annual brochure rate for the same package. Rate is valid most nights from 4/18/04 – 7/4/04. Junior and child rates apply only when occupying room with an adult. The number of packages available at these rates is limited. Greater length-of-stay requirements may apply to Friday and Saturday night arrivals.

There will be a ROOM ONLY discounted rate at this time also.

Also available
WDTC/Alamo offer
Rent an Alamo full-size car and receive a FREE UPGRADE to a Sport Utility Vehicle (Chevrolet Blazer or Similar).
Booking Dates: March 9 - April 17, 2004
Travel Dates: April 18 - June 28, 2004

Lori-n-NY

What about AP rates? Will they be released the same time as room-only? Do you think AP rates will be a little cheaper then room only?

I hope everyone has a good day.

Lori

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom