Summer Dream Maker Pkg.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I have not heard anything about the AP rates. The 7 for 4 pkg or the Fairytale pkg. from last year is only available to those people who get a promotional card mailed to them with a pin number on it. This is non-transferable. The name on the card must be the same name as on the reservation. Disney will be checking the name against their list.

Pam

Lori-n-NY

For the room-only discounts will there be a code we have to know to use the discount? Will the CMs find it for us or should we wait until it is posted? I really don't want to miss this.
I missed a few days on a trip last Oct with AP rates because I waited until the afternoon they were released.

Another question for Kingdom Konsultant...If I was to book trip through you how do you apply discounts? I mean is it first reserve gets the first phone call to Disney? So if you have 50 reservations for the 4/18-7/4 timeframe what order do you do it in? Thats the one main things that keeps me form booking with travel agent. I go twice a year and would love someone else to watch for the discounts but I'm afraid of being to far down the call list and not getting them. Could you please explain to me a little about how you do it.

Thanks,

Lori

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I wish I had 50 trips booked for that time frame!:lol: I will be on the phone at 7 am switching over my current bookings. I do not have any clients who want me to wait until then to book their room as of yet. I have been booking everyone at regular rate and then waiting for this to come out so I can switch them over.

If you would like me to book it for you, just send me an e-mail with your info like first and last names, address, phone number and the ages of all children. If you want a room only reservation, let me know. If anyone wants the pkg. tell me that also. I also need to know which resort and your dates. If there is a specific view/room type that you would like, let me know that too.

If you need extras like airfare or car rental/transfer, please let me know.

As far as the codes go, I have all of the upcoming codes. I cannot post them though. I do not have anything on the upcoming AP rates as of yet. Just as soon as I hear something, I will let everyone know.

Please keep in mind that when you book any Disney pkg that includes UPH tickets, you get **free** Itinerary planning. This is especially helpful to my overseas clients. They do not have to make the long distance calls at a odd hours.

Pam

kaybee

Can you tell me what kind of discounts this summer package will be? It is better to use the room only code that came out for dis.visa and buy UPHs or go with the summer package?? I booked room only at the AKL with my sisters Disney visa,but would rather do a whole package if I could. thanks!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
From what I can see, the room only will be the same discount as the room only Disney Visa discount that just came out.

If you want, send me your information and I will run the numbers for you.

Pam

maelstrom

Does this package come with ultimate park hoppers? We don't need ultimate park hoppers.. we just want to be able to get into the four parks. And we want to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter. And we have a Disney Visa. Is it possible to get the package with regular park hoppers instead of the ultimate park hopper? I'm trying to get a better idea of things so that I can give my mom a better idea of what's included and what it would cost. And how much of it I'd have to pay. :(

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I would suggest that you do the room only discount and then get the discounted hoppers separately. This would probably be your best bet.

Pam

maelstrom

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I would suggest that you do the room only discount and then get the discounted hoppers separately. This would probably be your best bet.

Pam

discounted park hoppers? what? :confused:

momof2oh

So if the rates for room only should be close to what the DV discounts are is it safe to assume that AKL svannah view will be around $210?

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom