Sum of All Thrills Closing?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Futureworld already has enough open areas. The landscaping - like elsewhere in the park - just needs severely curtailing to bring it back to the original feel.

Something else that's not hard.

The buildings their selves need to stay. Operationally as well as for capacity. They just need fixing. But this is TWDC. Surely they could do it if they wanted to.

Btw I haven't heard anything about SOAT.

montyz81

That's disappointing. We rode it for the first time in 2014. I didn't realize it was there in 2010 and it will be gone before I get back. It was a fun thing to do after riding Test Track at Rope Drop. It appeared to be pretty popular. Maybe Epcot will get a state of the art Kuka Arm style E-ticket. Not.
That ship has sailed. JKR helped see to that.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Anything you can share? Even something little to give us some hope that maybe someday there is a slight chance in the possible distance future , futureworld could be great again.
New entrance plaza and remodelled fountain area (central spine project)

Overhaul for Energy

Weather Pavilion in Wonders

Imagination Four with a large corporate sponsor

P_Radden

New entrance plaza and remodelled fountain area (central spine project)

Overhaul for Energy

Weather Pavilion in Wonders

Imagination Four with a large corporate sponsor
Sounds pretty good to me. Now just tell the board to vote on it at this summer's meeting and let's get the ball rolling.

But seriously though, have you seen any concept art for any of these projects?

chiefs11

Perhaps they can move the festival stuff out of Wonders of Life into here...then that would open that pavilion up for a future project?

/wishful thinking

Ransom

Perhaps they can move the festival stuff out of Wonders of Life into here...then that would open that pavilion up for a future project?

But that would squeeze out the fantastic new concept they're developing for this space: a combination character greeting spot and bar. The kids meet their favorite characters while the parents get drunk on $14/tablespoon liquor. It's "Must Do Disney!"

WDWVolFan

Buy a ticket for Epcot with Park Hopper and you can do MGM and Epcot and still be able to hang out by the pool at the resort around 3pm...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom