Sum of All Thrills Closing?

hpyhnt 1000

New entrance plaza and remodelled fountain area (central spine project)

Overhaul for Energy

Weather Pavilion in Wonders

Imagination Four with a large corporate sponsor

[sarcasm]

Meh, who needs any of that stuff? I mean, the highlight of any Epcot visit is to go watch a video of Ellen deGeneres and Alex Trebeck from circa 25 years ago, after paying your respects at the Epcot Millenium Memorial at the entrance. Just make sure to pay your respects BEFORE going on Imagination; smelling like skunk is very much taboo.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, we should be updating the updates at this point. The lack of vision displayed by Disney when it comes to Epcot is just maddening. There are no words...

rd805

Have you heard anything about the Tron coaster coming to Epcot? And anything on inside/out?

Could the Innovations building/surrounding areas house a "Tron" coaster? Is it physically big enough? If so, then this NEEDS to happen -- and fast.

note2001

Could the Innovations building/surrounding areas house a "Tron" coaster? Is it physically big enough? If so, then this NEEDS to happen -- and fast.
That would be some thing to see.
The elimination of the tombstones alone would be worth of a "Wow", although in general Disney style, I'm sure they'll be replaced by 6 months of construction walls.

The only thing I've seen them do fast is putting up/taking down holiday decorations.

Nickels5

If it did come eventually I wouldn't be totally surprised.

Nothing on IO but than doesn't mean yes or no of course. I'm just someone who says what they know when they can.
I know and it's greatly appreciated, would we see an upgraded version of the tron coaster? Hopefully longer

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
What is everyone's obsession with Tron? I've never seen either movie and despite being a gamer, I have no desire to do so. Epcot needs fewer thematically poor attractions, not more.

FigmentForver96

What is everyone's obsession with Tron? I've never seen either movie and despite being a gamer, I have no desire to do so. Epcot needs fewer thematically poor attractions, not more.
People keep getting way to excited about the Tron coaster over in Shanghai. The sad part is the coaster is like 60 seconds and a third of the track is unthemed so I am not sure what people are gushing about. It is not that amazing and does not belong in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom