Suiting Up for Spring with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

I was thinking about maybe doing a Signature Restaurant one of the days. I know it's not "worth" it, but it's all free, so it's more worth it to do it then than on another trip. :)

Plus, WHF really wants to go to Beaches & Cream one of the days and that's so cheap that I don't really want to waste a credit on that meal...so I'm thinking Signature might be a good choice.

I'm think about maybe trying Jiko. I've heard nothing but great things about their filet and macaroni and cheese. I'm also considering Artist Point too...we'll see when that time comes though, I guess. :)

Buffets would be great for Joel though, I'd guess. It does allow him the opportunity to eat something, since you're right, they almost always have mac and cheese or pizza on the menu.

Jiko's menu looks awesome. That's a restaurant I would love to have a couple's night out at w/ DH. Someday when Abby's older maybe we can take advantage of that.

WDWmazprty

How about Doing the wave with Magic Friends

mexwave.gif

:sohappy:

nibblesandbits

No I was talking about the forum...:lookaroun Yeah, of course I'd watch Joel so they could go out!:p
But you quoted the thing about Jiko first, so I got confused.

You should definitely watch Joel though sometime (maybe not this next time...whenever your mom is ok with it though...) so that your mom and dad can go out and have a "date" night at Disney. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom