Suiting Up for Spring with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

I'm just trying to prepare you...I don't want you to be disappointed, but I can guarantee that it will be nuts and everybody and their brother will be calling. Therefore, I can pretty much bet that at least one of your ressies will not be something you "had to have." I very strongly suggest just making a list of restaurants and seeing which ones will be available during your dates and then going from there. I can also probably bet that you will have to be very lenient with your eating times as well. :)

(Of course, I could be very wrong and it be like last year where I wasn't on free dining, but 3 weeks before my trip, I called at got a prime slot at 50s Prime Time. So, you never do know. It's better to be prepared for the worst though.)

I'll be there Sept. 11 - 19. :D
See you later! :wave:

We lucked out last summer and got a lunch ressie at 50s PT while we were down there.
I'm currently doing what you suggested, making a list of possibilities for TS. I've already warned Abby not to get her hopes up for anything though.

nibblesandbits

Hi Jo! How was Florida?

We lucked out last summer and got a lunch ressie at 50s PT while we were down there.
I'm currently doing what you suggested, making a list of possibilities for TS. I've already warned Abby not to get her hopes up for anything though.

Exactly. I'm not getting my hopes set on anything as of right now. I have some places that I'd really like to get into, but if I don't, that just means I get to try new places. :) And that's not necessarily bad. At least for me. With you all though, I can see it being tougher, with Joel.

I personally think it's a smart idea, no matter when you're going to have a list of restaurants and see what you can get when. At least two or 3 per park per day and a few outside of the parks too.

PotteryGal

Hi Jo! How was Florida?

Exactly. I'm not getting my hopes set on anything as of right now. I have some places that I'd really like to get into, but if I don't, that just means I get to try new places. :) And that's not necessarily bad. At least for me. With you all though, I can see it being tougher, with Joel.

I personally think it's a smart idea, no matter when you're going to have a list of restaurants and see what you can get when. At least two or 3 per park per day and a few outside of the parks too.

Yes, that's a challenge - we try to focus mainly on buffets, so wait times for our food are minimal. Buffets generally have cheese pizza and/or mac and cheese.
There are only a couple restaurants I really want to try...Boma and Tutto Italia. And a nice sit-down for Thankgiving day.

nibblesandbits

Hey Steph and Nibbs. It was awsome!! I had sooooo much fun (though it hurt so badly to have to leave). I am trying to decide if I want to do a TR.

And it's almost Sat!!
I say yes! Do a TR! :) I want to see all the pics you took. (That is if you have time to do one.) I'm glad you had a good time though. But just think, you'll be back there for good in just a few short months. :)

And yay but :( for Saturday.

joanna71985

:sohappy::sohappy:

Speaking of which...we need to figure out a plan of action for that morning.

Definitely! :)

I say yes! Do a TR! :) I want to see all the pics you took. (That is if you have time to do one.) I'm glad you had a good time though. But just think, you'll be back there for good in just a few short months. :)

And yay but :( for Saturday.

Heh, the funny thing is, if I did a TR it probably would be nothing BUT pictures. :eek:

nibblesandbits

Yes, that's a challenge - we try to focus mainly on buffets, so wait times for our food are minimal. Buffets generally have cheese pizza and/or mac and cheese.
There are only a couple restaurants I really want to try...Boma and Tutto Italia. And a nice sit-down for Thankgiving day.
I was thinking about maybe doing a Signature Restaurant one of the days. I know it's not "worth" it, but it's all free, so it's more worth it to do it then than on another trip. :)

Plus, WHF really wants to go to Beaches & Cream one of the days and that's so cheap that I don't really want to waste a credit on that meal...so I'm thinking Signature might be a good choice.

I'm think about maybe trying Jiko. I've heard nothing but great things about their filet and macaroni and cheese. I'm also considering Artist Point too...we'll see when that time comes though, I guess. :)

Buffets would be great for Joel though, I'd guess. It does allow him the opportunity to eat something, since you're right, they almost always have mac and cheese or pizza on the menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom