Storm Riders Replacing SSE??

nelsonj3

Sergeant Tibbs said:
Thats why i said good rides.:D And by rides i didnt mean boat rides or 3D attractions. Sorry I was just talking nonsense I guess:eek:.oh yeah i forgot SSE, wow thats bad.

Does a ride have to be a thrill ride to be good???
Because, all of the rides you mentioned as not being good are slower, educational rides. Is it wrong to be educated in a theme park?

peter11435

Sergeant Tibbs said:
Thats why i said good rides.:D And by rides i didnt mean boat rides or 3D attractions. Sorry I was just talking nonsense I guess:eek:.oh yeah i forgot SSE, wow thats bad.

I did not list any 3D attractions. However I did list boat rides although Im not sure why you don't consider them rides. I guess you don't consider UoE or Imagination to be good rides. While I may agree where Imagination is concerned, Energy is a well done ride.

Sergeant Tibbs

peter11435 said:
I did not list any 3D attractions. However I did list boat rides although Im not sure why you don't consider them rides. I guess you don't consider UoE or Imagination to be good rides. While I may agree where Imagination is concerned, Energy is a well done ride.
Yeah I guess I have to agree with you. Energy is well done its just really long and its been around for awhile. Also I do consider boat rides "rides" its just theres like no dark rides or anything just boat rides, simulators, and HISTA, then SSE and energy which need updating then Test Track(thats what I meant in my original statement).
nelsonj3 said:
Well, the thread itself is about SSE...
Also, SSE needs updating, but it is in no way shape or form "Bad."
Lol, no i meant its bad that I forgot about SSE being a ride when thats what this thread is about. Yeah, SSE is cool, I love the ride. It just needs some updating.

peter11435

Sergeant Tibbs said:
its just theres like no dark rides or anything just boat rides, simulators, and HISTA, then SSE and energy which need updating then Test Track(thats what I meant in my original statement).

Not to push the issue but SSE, Imagination, and energy are all dark rides. Heck technically even Maeltstrom, El Rio and parts of LWTL are dark rides

nelsonj3

Sergeant Tibbs said:
Lol, no i meant its bad that I forgot about SSE being a ride when thats what this thread is about. Yeah, SSE is cool, I love the ride. It just needs some updating.

Oh okay :) . Lol!!

EpcotMark

And finally, Spaceshipo Earth will not be replaced with some dumb "shake and twist my body" thrill attraction. The Ball is to revelant to the heart of epcot and that lesson was learned when figment was dismissed in 1998. It was a savage thrust into the heart of Epcot that day.

Spaceship Earth will not be replaced with another attraction to satisfy thrill needs. To do that would be a cheap means of appleaing young males and sukcing up to the sump pump of commercial capitalism in the process.

Sergeant Tibbs

EpcotMark said:
And finally, Spaceshipo Earth will not be replaced with some dumb "shake and twist my body" thrill attraction. The Ball is to revelant to the heart of epcot and that lesson was learned when figment was dismissed in 1998. It was a savage thrust into the heart of Epcot that day.

Spaceship Earth will not be replaced with another attraction to satisfy thrill needs. To do that would be a cheap means of appleaing young males and sukcing up to the sump pump of commercial capitalism in the process.
alright so what ARE they going to do to Spaceship Earth?

josh_e_washie

I've been to TokyoDisneySea to ride Storm Riders, and it really isn't as amazing as some think it is. Aside from being a simulator just like body wars or star tours, it adds a few more effects within the cabin. That's all. As well as an interesting pre-show.
First off, this rumor has to be crap because there is no way that any of that would fit in SSE anyways. The second reason would be because of content...do you really think that StormRiders is an equivelent replacement for SSE?
Let's think before we post rumors like this again.... :hurl:

peter11435

WDWFREAK12 said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT TAKING THE MICKEY HAND DOWN IT SHOWS THAT EPCOT IS PART OF DISNEY AND NOT JUST SOME AMUSMENT PARK, IT ALSO SHOWS THAT IT IS EPCOT, READ THE SIGN. PUTTING ANYTHING IN THERE WOULD BE A CRIME TO DISNEY, TELL ME WHY ANYBODY WOULD EVER WANT TO TAKE AWAY THE MICKEY HAND!!!!!!!!:fork:
Are you being serious. :lol:

peter11435

WDWFREAK12 said:
i want the hand still up but i wasnt really that serious
:)
I meant are you serious. I have nothing against you saying that you like the wand or want it to say. My comment was directed at your comments that it told people it was Disney and that its needed to identify the park as Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom