Stitch's Great Escape replacement?

headhoncho34

Original Poster
In different sites such as Micechat and Screamscape ive been reading that they will be removing Stitch's Great Escape. I say its about time since it replaced a classic attraction(AE) and is one of the worst rides ive experienced in all of Disney World. Anybody know what could be replacing this?

Figment632

In different sites such as Micechat and Screamscape ive been reading that they will be removing Stitch's Great Escape. I say its about time since it replaced a classic attraction(AE) and is one of the worst rides ive experienced in all of Disney World. Anybody know what could be replacing this?

As far as i know this is false.

Lee

Adventurer
Not gonna happen anytime soon, unfortunately.
How old is that info?:lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

The "classic attraction" that you refer to was only open 8 years. SGE has already been open 5. Does that make SGE a Classic? :lol:

headhoncho34

Original Poster
The "classic attraction" that you refer to was only open 8 years. SGE has already been open 5. Does that make SGE a Classic? :lol:
I meant classic has in a very good ride and is far superior to the crap fest known as SGE. I really hope the ride is removed soon because it doesnt generate lines and almost everyone who rides it talks about how horrible it was. It needs to go before the 40th anniversary.

Captain Chaos

I meant classic has in a very good ride and is far superior to the crap fest known as SGE. I really hope the ride is removed soon because it doesnt generate lines and almost everyone who rides it talks about how horrible it was. It needs to go before the 40th anniversary.

Matter of opinion.... AE was not a good ride... Better than Stitch, but nothing to brag about...

Testtrack321

Welcome to 6 years ago. The meme is over!

Studios Fan

I agree, they should get rid of it and send MILF over to DHS which needs the attractions.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I agree. Me too. Not so sure about that though. I agree.
:wave:

_Scar

eliminate smell, I'll go back. it isn't a horrible ride. I'd like it if I didn't smell something putrid with barely a ride.

Mr.EPCOT

Are sure you're not getting confused with the newer Stitch's Galactic Celebration (or whatever) show being removed?

Jasonflz

eliminate smell, I'll go back. it isn't a horrible ride. I'd like it if I didn't smell something putrid with barely a ride.

It wasn't there when I went. The ride itself is in very bad shape. Most of the effects didn't work and the audio system was screwed up. One memorable moment of the ride when I went was people's comments as they exited.

WDW1974

Stitch may well be crap ... it may be lousy ... it may be low-blow ... but it is NOT a ride.

Attraction. Show. Sensory experience. ... maybe even adventure.

But c'mon ... ride? Nope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom