Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

No Name

Why the ugliness?
Because you are extremely caustic to everyone? It's okay to be opinionated. Rude, condescending, and chronically-inflammatory are other issues altogether.

I don't think it's fair to call goofyernmost's comment rude or ugly, considering he was replying to a far more rude post.
And I certainly don't see any need for personality attacks @MansionButler84

Can we stay on topic instead of acting like children?

Goofyernmost

Because you are extremely caustic to everyone? It's okay to be opinionated. Rude, condescending, and chronically-inflammatory are other issues altogether.
You will find that I am not unless someone uses insults instead of solid argument. I do not name call unless called a name and frankly in that case I don't care. I am so sick of bully tactics. Instead of having a solid argument lets belittle someone so that they will stop injecting their opinions and disagreeing with their own. Caustic is not defined as disagreement. When dumb things are said, I react because this entire planet has been taken over by stupid, illogical thought. However, like so many have said, this site has a handy little "ignore" button. If anyone doesn't like what I have to contribute to a conversation that option always exists. Controlling what I say is not. I reacted badly to one just yesterday that just wasted my time and everyone elses by claiming that I "used two paragraphs and said nothing". Good argument except that it is just a way of saying... I disagree, but, I don't know why. If I said nothing explain why what I said had no significance. Total dismissal with no explanation is an exact example of rude attempted bullying. I know what I was talking about and just because they didn't, well, I was not allowed to express my opinion without their attempting to silence me. I would think that by now, they would know that it won't work. People can call me out if they have a logical reason, but, don't just make like I am stupid and they are brilliant and not worthy of explaining why they think I am wrong. Then one will see me get caustic, rude and not particularly caring about how I respond.

Bandini

The PeopleMover was an old concept when it opened. A continuously moving transit system was demonstrated at the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893 on which Elias Disney worked as a carpenter. Much of the ideas in Progress City and EPCOT dated to the late 19th century.
I didn't know that. I think it's great that the high speed train in Shanghai uses this technology.
When I visit DLR, the People Mover is the only attraction I miss.

drizgirl

You will find that I am not unless someone uses insults instead of solid argument. I do not name call unless called a name and frankly in that case I don't care. I am so sick of bully tactics. Instead of having a solid argument lets belittle someone so that they will stop injecting their opinions and disagreeing with their own. Caustic is not defined as disagreement. When dumb things are said, I react because this entire planet has been taken over by stupid, illogical thought. However, like so many have said, this site has a handy little "ignore" button. If anyone doesn't like what I have to contribute to a conversation that option always exists. Controlling what I say is not. I reacted badly to one just yesterday that just wasted my time and everyone elses by claiming that I "used two paragraphs and said nothing". Good argument except that it is just a way of saying... I disagree, but, I don't know why. If I said nothing explain why what I said had no significance. Total dismissal with no explanation is an exact example of rude attempted bullying. I know what I was talking about and just because they didn't, well, I was not allowed to express my opinion without their attempting to silence me. I would think that by now, they would know that it won't work. People can call me out if they have a logical reason, but, don't just make like I am stupid and they are brilliant and not worthy of explaining why they think I am wrong. Then one will see me get caustic, rude and not particularly caring about how I respond.

Paragraphs are your friend.

Haymarket2008

Spirit mentioned something "coming to the MK soon in a familiar location". Is he referencing Stitch? That seems to be the only attraction with the most imminent demise. If it is even an attraction he's referencing at all.

Otterhead

Maybe the CoP's fourth scene will be updated with Frozen characters!
The funny thing about the 4th scene of CoP is that it's nearly come full circle from rather dated to laughably dated to current again, what with the new vogue of early-90s fashion and music. All they need to do is dub over the kid saying "VIRTUAL REALITY!" to say "OCULUS RIFT!" and it'll be up-to-date. Cheapest update ever!

Cesar R M

The big difference is that the technology actually has caught up. This isn't flying car promises which is still decades and decades away. All electric vehicles are here now. Self driving cars and trucks are on the roads now. The last hurdles will be overcome with infrastructure updates such as local positioning tech (guide wires in roads, and communicating traffic signals). With those in place a smart car will be a hundred times safer in the snow than a human-driven car because it will know where the road is when the driver can't.
I honestly believe all cars need to switch to automated to reduce the risks to almost zero.
The human factor will always be there if someone is still driving manual.

Cesar R M

It's non-canon, but it is a sequel. Lilo's reappearance has her as a full-grown woman with a child that looks identical to her younger self because lazy character designers and a very contrived explanation for why Stitch left that misses the entire "Ohana means family" message of the franchise.
kinda reminds me of this hella sad image..
Q7fSgnB.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom