Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Bairstow

Probably because I pulled the picture from Twitter, there's no exif data. So no timestamp, location, or phone info. That would make it more difficult to figure out when it took place. This guy might not even be with the company anymore too. But Disney's smart, so they'll figure it out.
I guess that depends how many people had access to the site. According to the reports, most of this stuff sat around like this for months, and the photos were taken a while ago. Unless they're going to date them by, I dunno, the size of the mold growth on the boxes, I wouldn't give them very good odds at figuring out who took the pictures.

Maeryk

Given her status as the first A100 Animatronic Figure I’d HAVE to believe The Wicked Witch went to the Archives rather than being repurposed into Pirates . . . right??

Dunno man... They REALLY wanted the Redhead..

It's a common rumor. Since there was one WW but multiple pirates to be redone, I have no idea if it's true or not, but it would be nice to think it lives on, rather than rusting away in a crate somewhere.

999th Happy Haunt

And Figment and Dreamfinder. They were the first inhabitants of the farm. Each night they all dance around the glass prisms
That’s much happier than what I envisioned for Dreamfinder. I envision him alone without his best friend, sitting next to his now docked and decaying flying machine. He watches silently from afar what his pavilion had become, and questions if the world really needs imagination anymore. Still, he looks into the stars every night, remembering the days he could soar among them with his companion, dreaming of the day his flying machine can travel the world once more, and he may finally be able to return home.

God I want Dreamfinder back.

Maeryk

That’s much happier than what I envisioned for Dreamfinder. I envision him alone without his best friend, sitting next to his now docked and decaying flying machine. He watches silently from afar what his pavilion had become, and questions if the world really needs imagination anymore. Still, he looks into the stars every night, remembering the days he could soar among them with his companion, dreaming of the day his flying machine can travel the world once more, and he may finally be able to return home.

God I want Dreamfinder back.

The flying machine is in MouseGear.

Maeryk

I just edited the Wikipedia article for Stitch's Great Escape to reference that the attraction is now closed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch's_Great_Escape!

And it will get edited back, because Disney has not officially announced it. I gave up trying to "fix" wiki articles about Disney a long time ago. There were/are some glaring errors in the section about the trains, so I went and specifically asked the conductor on the magic behind our steam trains tour, and got the correct answers, and my edits were rejected because "that's not a valid source". Right. The guys who actually work on and run the trains aren't a valid source.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom