Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Just remind him that he thought the Apple buying Disney rumor was legitimate.

Someone needs to create an accuracy tracker for ToCo's posts and twitter rants.

As well as the number of times he "breaks" a story by stealing images/news from other sites without citation.

I know for a fact that he lifted his "breaking news" about snack prices going up directly from the thread created here. It is phrased exactly the same as the thread title, I have a screenshot somewhere...

matt9112

All the Marvel rides are set in the Marvel Theme Park Universe, not the MCU. Like the casts and aesthetics are all the same, but the superheroes/villains just converge onto Disney theme parks for whatever reason, like Iron Man holding a Stark Expo at Hong Kong Disneyland or the Collector bringing his museum to the Disneyland Resort to get some of that sweet Earth dosh.

correct but still easy....its the easy way out but hey its the modern WDC easy is what they do best.

HiJe

Some more:

I'm not an expert, but I think it depends on the type of mold and whether or not it is safe. Either way, for a place with massive amounts of people every day, probably best to try to get rid of as much if it as possible. Unless that is the direction they are going with the location. Space Mold Mountain? Mold Mover? Mold Orbiter? Mission to Mold? Carousel of Mold? Etc...

HonorableMention

I'm not an expert, but I think it depends on the type of mold and whether or not it is safe. Either way, for a place with massive amounts of people every day, probably best to try to get rid of as much if it as possible. Unless that is the direction they are going with the location. Space Mold Mountain? Mold Mover? Mold Orbiter? Mission to Mold? Carousel of Mold? Etc...
Monster's Inc. Mold Floor, I like it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom